Meeting Kim Taehyung

Hi, my name is Jung Min Hee. I "used" to be a really, really good student, I had straight A's, I was even the class president, until I met Kim Taehyung. He ruined my life and is pretty much my worst enemy I've ever had. I lost my "job" as class president, and I started getting C's and D's, sometimes even F's.

"Hey watch where you're going!" I yelled at someone who bumped into me.
"Oh I'm sorry little rat" I knew that voice right away. It was Kim Taehyung. I turned around to see him with BTS.
"Let's just go Min Hee" My best friend, Park Soo Young clung onto my arm. I rolled my eyes at him and left to go to lunch.

Time Skip

"Okay class, take out your homework from last night and pass it up front" said Mrs. Jung.
"Wait we had homework?" I ask my friend, Sungjae. He's a goodie goodie.
"Yeah, we were suppose to~" before he can finish I faked yawned and turned towards the front. He just gives me a smile and started taking down notes. I ended up day dreaming, like always.
"There's going to be a project about this" I turned and look at Soo Young.
"I'm going to choose your partners this time." I freaked out. I just stood silent.
"Soo Young with Sungjae, and lastly Min Hee with Taehyung" I freaked out and stood up hitting my desk.
"NO!" I looked and see Taehyung also up.
"Just sit down you two" Mrs.Jung left as the bell ring.
"It's due the end of this week" I sat back down crossing my arms.
"Oh My gosh, I can't believe it, I'm paired up with my CRUSH!" she yell with happiness.
"Well good for you" I rolled my seeing BTS and their phones playing games.
"Ugh, just let me copy your notes" She gave me her notes for me to copy. Like every single time.

*At Home
"Would you just let me get dinner ready!!" I hear my mom yell at my dad, like every night, they always do.
"Move out of my way so I can get things set up!!" I hear them yell at eachother back and fourth. They always fight over stupid things like this. I just wish they'd stop.
I couldn't keep studying and cried myself to sleep.

My dream that night.

I see my older sister, with her happy family living in the States. I see them waving at us with smiles on their faces.
My sister was the only one who took care of me, she raised me, she was always there for me, but now she left me here with my parents.
"Unni! Don't leave me! I want to come with you too!" I cried and cried seeing my sister leave me here.
*end of dream

I woke up hearing my alarm clock.
"OH SHOOT I'M LATE!" I quickly get ready and run to school.

Time Skip
"RING!!!" I hear the school bell and try running to my 1st hour.
I quickly walk to my seat before the teacher can see me.
"Jung Min Hee, your late. 2 hour dentetion" I rolled my eyes and sit in my seat.
"Yes Ms. Lee"

Time Skip
*lunch
"So are you gonna go to dentetion or not?" Soo Young asked me while eating her food.
"Um, I'll find a way, maybe"

*5th hour
"Why is this class always so boring?" I asked Sungjae.
"Well it's going to be much more boring in dentetion"
"Yeah your right" I turned around back at the board and try not to fall asleep.

*after class

"Hey rat, when are you going to start on the project." I hear Taehyung's voice from behind.
"Okay, first of all my name isn't rat, and second of all Me? This is suppose to be a partner project." I tried not raising my voice.
"Well sorry Min Hee, why don't we try working on it in dentetion, well I mean you" he left without another word
"Ugh, I guess I have to do the project by myself " after that I went to my locker to get my books.
"Whats that sound?" I went closer to my locker to hear beetles. I quickly open my locker to see a bunch of beetles everywhere.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! KIM.TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!" all eyes were on me.
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" I stomped out of the classroom into the hallway. I see Taehyung talking to BTS. I went up to him and pushed him towards Jimin.
"Whoa!" He try to keep his balance.

"It was just a prank" he got up walking towards me.

"Why did you do that!" I hit chest making him fall back a little.

"This little rat isn't as weak as I thought" He crossed his arms.

"Okay I told you this alread~"before I can finish my sentence I see Sungjae pulling me away before I can start cussing at him.

"Yahh let go of me" I try getting away as he pulled me back into the classroom.

"RING!"
"Well that was a waste of time" I went to grab my backpack. I was about to head home when Ms.Lee stopped me.

"Aren't you suppose to go to dentetion, Min Hee" I turned around to see her pointing towards the dentetion room. I walked over to the room and sat at the back of the room. About 10 minutes later I see Taehyung walking through the door.

"Oh My gosh......

A/N
Hey sorry that V wasn't really in this chapter. I'll try putting him in the FF more. I'll also try updating it once or twice a week.