Chapter Seventeen Part 1

I casually walked over to my locker and put all my books in. It was Thursday and I unfortunately was back at school. I envied Gerald who was comfy at home probably watching TV.

Thank god my school day for today was over and I could leave this hell hole known as 'high school'.

I walked out the school and spotted a familiar brown haired head.

"Hey!" I greeted cheerfully.

He turned around and smirked when he seen me.

"Hey sunshine." He grinned. "What's up?"

"So I was by Gerald yesterday and he mentioned you..." I said.

"And..." He gestured for me to go on.

"And he kinda wants to see you."

He frowned. "Why the fuck would he wanna see me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe because you kinda saved his life."

"I saved his life for your sake not his." He said casually.

"Oh come on, stop being so sour and just come with me by his house today."

"I don't even like him."

"Please..." I pouted at him.

He sighed in defeat. "Fine."

I grinned. "Yay! Now let's go and leave hell." I held his hand and dragged him with me.

"Crazy." He muttered and chuckled.

After a short drive to Gerald's house, we were walking to the front door and Nate couldn't stop complaining.

"Like why do I have have to talk him? I saved his life that's enough already. He should be grateful and leave me alone not ask to see me." He whined like a freakin 5 year old.

"Nate?" I said sweetly.

"What?"

"Shut the hell up." I told him with a glare.

"Damn calm yourself, feisty." He looked at me like I was crazy.

I rolled my eyes at him and rang the doorbell.

"Hold on a sec..." I heard Gerald yell.

I impatiently tapped my foot waiting for him.

After eons he finally opened the door.

"Took you long enough." I scowled.

"It was only like a minute and you're acting..." He trailed off when he seen Nate.

"Ahh I see you've noticed me. In case you were wondering I'm not here on my own will; you see, Victoria over here told me that you would like to see me and she literally dragged here." Nate smirked.

Idiot! He made it seem like I abused him to get here.

"If you want me to leave I will gladly do so." Nate added when Gerald didn't respond.

Gerald shook his head. "No I did wanna speak to you."

"Okay then talk." Nate said casually and put his hands in his jeans pockets.

"I think it'll be more appropriate to talk inside." Gerald said and opened the door wider.

Nate opened his mouth to protest but I gave him a look and he closed his mouth and walked in.

I walked in after Nate into the familiar double story mansion.

"Come on let's go to the lounge." Gerald said.