Chapter 18 • A day without you is like a year without rain

Chapter 8 • A day without you is like a year without rain

Armaan Mallik's P.O.V.

"Have a safe flight!" I was about to sit in the car as my driver kept my suitcase in the trunk, when I turned around to see Riddhima waving.

I'll miss you a lot!

I waved back and sat in the car with a heavy heart! I really don't want to leave. But why? Its not like she is my wife or something!

What am I even thinking?

But she'll be alone! Oh pssh—Annie and her granny will be with her! And then she has her friend Muskaan too!

**************

"Oh my god so you know this ring was £25,000 and I was like oh my gosh!...." From the past two hours, since I have boarded the plane, Neha was talking as she was sitting beside me.

Yeah she is my friend, but sometimes, she can be really annoying. Unfortunately, I had gotten a seat next to her as Mom and Dad were sitting together, her parents were sitting together and Priya, Nithin, and Anaya were sitting on the three seats. It was Dad's private plane so he decided where to sit.

"Umm excuse me, I have to use the bathroom!" Getting exhausted, I excused my self and went to the bathroom.

*****************

"There must have been a mistake, I booked 5 family suites!" Dad lashed out on the receptionist who was nervously looking at him.

"But sir—I told you, there are only Three suits available! I am very sorry but we're full since Christmas is nearing. It is just 7 days away!" She explained but dad just glared at him.

"Okay do you have any suite with two rooms?" Nithin asked as Mom took dad to the lobby and made him sit down as is blood pressure was getting high.

"Yes sir! Should I cancel one family one and book the presidential suit? You'll have to pay a bit more!" She said typing into the computer.

"Yes please! Money is not a problem!" Nithin replied taking out his wallet.

"So now we have to decide who will go in which room" Shekar Singhania, dad's friend and Neha's dad said.

"Uncle, mom and dad can take one room, you and your wife can take one, and then the presidential suite, in one room, Nithin and I could take and the other one, Neha, Priya, and Anaya, can take!" I said while dad nodded and uncle also agreed.

"Wowwww! I didn't know my best friend was such a genius!" Nithin let out a lame joke as I swiped the card on our room's door. I passed a shut-up glare to him while Priya chuckled.

"What Nithin! Don't say that! Armaan is so smart and handsome!" Neha butted it making me roll my eyes.

I didn't know she can be so annoying!

***************************

"Yeah okay Rahul, I am letting you stay in my room, and you JUST have to take care of Riddhima! If I hear that you laid a finger on her I'll chop your hands off and will feed them to dogs!" I threatened him while my hands worked on my tie.

"Dude! Don't worry! She is all good!" I heard him laugh over the phone. I rolled my eyes and cut the call as he started to cook come non-sense like me being whipped and in love with Riddhima.

But we all know, all I have for her is attraction and lust!

Right?

"Woahhhh.....Who is this new chick Armaan? Another girl for you to mess around in bed?" Nithin came out of the bathroom, throwing the towel on the bed.