Secrets

Ronni's POV:

I woke up the next morning in my bed. My body was sore, and I could barely walk. I looked over at Paris' bed, and saw that he hasn't returned. I got out of bed, stepping on a pair of wet underwear. My eyes widened, and I quickly called Devin. He wouldn't answer. I rushed to put clothes and headed to his dorm. I banged on the door. Phillip swung the door open and I pushed past him. I saw that Devin was sleeping, and I pushed his leg.

" What? " he groaned.

" Devin, what happened last night? " I asked him.

" I don't know, I don't remember shit. " he replied.

" That's a damn lie. Did we fuck? " he didn't say anything. " Did we fuck? "

" Yes. " he nodded. " And Paris walked in on us, and stormed out. "

" Where did he go? " I panicked.

" I don't know, I can't keep up with this plan. " he mumbled.

" What? " I asked. His eyes got wide. " Yeah, I heard what the fuck you said. You might as well tell the truth now. "

" This was all Megan's idea, she doesn't want you and Paris together. " he explained.

" And you were in on it? Really? " I chuckled.

" Devin, that's messed up. " Phillip shook his head. I looked at him, then back to Devin.

" Why are y'all doing this, I don't understand? " I questioned.

" Let's just say, if I can't have you, no one will. " he told me. I punched him in his chest and walked out of the room.

I drove to the hospital, quickly going to Megan's room. Paris sat beside her bed as she slept. He looked at me, but quickly looked back to the TV. He got up and walked out of the room, standing by the door.

" How did you let that happen? " he started.

" I don't know how it even happened, I don't even remember leaving the house. " I said.

" Ronni, don't lie to me. "

" Paris, you really think that I would lie to you? I always tell you the truth, we've never had a problem with being honest. " I explained.

" Until now! I had to walk in on you and him, do you know how that made me feel? " he asked me, his eyes watering up.

" Yes I know how that feels, I had to witness your cousin take Devin away from me. You don't think I'm hurt from this? They set me up. " I stated and he rolled his eyes.

" Why is that your excuse for everything, Ron? "

" I shouldn't have to say it, and you know it. Megan had eyes for me since day one, and you know it. After all, that's why you came here, right? " he looked down at the floor. " Didn't think I knew, did you? "

" How did you find out? " he mumbled.

" Come on, anybody with eyes can put two and two together. " I replied.

" That still doesn't mask the fact that y'all had sex. " he defended himself.

" And I'm not saying it does, but we've all been hiding shit from each other. " I said. He just shook his head and walked away.

I walked into the room, staring at Megan. She better be lucky that I'm not as heartless as she is, I'd kill her ass right now.

" You happy now? " I asked. I turned around to exit the room.

" Very. " she laughed.

Danielle's POV:

" What? " I yelled. " You're kidding me, Ron. "

" No, I'm serious. I don't even know how it happened. " he held his head.

" Something not adding up. When you came back to us, we thought you had been drinking too much because of how you were acting. " Aaliyah started.

" How was I acting? "

" You were slurring your words, and falling all over the place. We hadn't drunk anything, and the party was lame, so we dropped you off home and that was it. He had to have gotten in after all of this went down, he didn't even leave with us. " I said. " That bitch Megan is the truth, I swear it. "

" Y'all think they drugged me? " I asked. " No, I don't even see how they could have done that. "

" You said that he was dying to kiss you. After y'all kissed, that's when shit left. " Aaliyah stated.