Final Warnings

Devin's POV:

I walked into the hospital room, waiting for Megan to be checked out. She would be going home today, and she was pretty excited. Even though she seemed happy, I could tell that she had something else on her mind.

" Baby, what's wrong? " I grabbed her hand, kissing it.

" The night that I was admitted into the hospital, I got some news. " she said.

" What's going on? "

" Devin, you're the only guy that I've been with for a while. " she told me. I stood up.

" No, you can't be. How? We only did it one time...... "

" All it takes is one time. " she said, calmly. " You're not happy? "

" Megan, I already have a child that I barely see, what makes you think that I can take care of another one? " I panicked.

" You should have thought about that when you were going back and forth between me and Ronni! " she slightly raised her voice. The nurse walked in the room, giving her paperwork and telling her that she was cleared. She smiled as we walked out of the hospital.

Paris' POV:

I sat at the dining room table, thinking of how I overreacted. I really didn't want to lose Ronni, not after everything we've been through. I didn't think my cousin would do such a thing, but I had to remember that she cried rape on one of my homies when he wouldn't fuck with her. Sad, huh? Ronni walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and taking out a pack of hamburger meat. I walked up to him, hugging his waist and kissing his neck.

" I'm sorry about the way I acted. " I apologized.

" You had a right to, and I should have been more careful. I still don't know exactly how it happened. " he mumbled.

" Don't even worry about it. You should let me take you out to dinner? Danielle and Aaliyah can tag along if they want. " I suggested.

" Now why would I want them hoes spoiling our evening? " he chuckled. " I'm just kidding, but we'll see. "

My phone beeped. " Megan just got out of the hospital, so let me go and check on her. " I kissed his cheek and went to go put some clothes on.

Ronni's POV:

I had just got done making me a few burgers when Devin called. I ignored it, turning my attention back to the TV. My phone rung again, and I blocked his number. Five minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I went to open the door, and there he stood. He had this pathetic look on his face, and it almost made me laugh.

" You're not gonna' let me in? "

" Nope, what do you want? " I crossed my arms.

" I want to talk, and air things out. " he said. I moved to the side, letting him in. He walked to the table and sat down.

" Did y'all drug me? " I asked quickly. He sighed, folding his hands.

" Yes, we did. I want to say that I'm sorry, and everything that I said was true. Her father raping you was not part of the plan, and she was really angry that night. Everything she said was true, she is so jealous of you and what you have, that she will compromise her own cousin's happiness. I will always love you, Ronni, and that is the truth. " he ranted.

" You out of all people though, Devin. From the beginning, you were the one that I trusted. When you cheated on me with her, I still trusted you. Then you do this shit, and practically rape my ass, like seriously? " I chuckled. " It's all good though, I wish you guys the very best. "

" So much for that! She's pregnant. " he said and I choked.

" Devin, you're kidding? I can't believe that. " I sat down at the table. " What are you going to do, you have a child at home that your mother is raising. "

He looked at me, and tears started to fall down his cheek. I sighed, shaking my head and walking over to him. I pulled him into me as he wrapped arms around my waist.

" I didn't know how much I needed you until now. I would be able to talk to you about stuff like this, and you'd tell me what to do. Megan isn't like that. She's just as lost as I am, and two lost people ain't a good combination. " he said.

" True, but you have to make it work. "