birthday cake • hassan whiteside

I've finally realized what I need
Can only be royal if you loyal girl
And all I need is a woman who will wanna agree with everything that I do
And get naked for me when I want her to
All I need, make it feel like forever
When it's temporary, let's get married

Let's Get Married~PARTYNEXTDOOR

--------------------------

"Baby, come down here. Everyone is here!" Hassan yelled for Kay to come downstairs.

"I'll be down in a minute!" She yelled back, turning back and looking in the mirror.

Today was Hassan's birthday, and Kay wanted to make this memorable for him. It's only right because they've been together for three years. Kay smiled at her reflection, she decided to wear Hassan's favorite swimsuit. It was an emerald green, with black and white accents. The top was strapless and was tied in the back. Kay threw a black, sheer shawl over her bathing suit. Kay's curly hair was down like Hassan loved, and she made her way downstairs.

Kay and Hassan met at a zoo in Miami called, Jungle Island. Hassan was with a group of friends, and they'd all just gotten ice cream. They were messing around, and Hassan was pushed into her, dropping his ice cream on her shirt. Kay was upset at first, but he offered to buy her something from the gift shop, and ice cream. The two both hit it off from then on.

"Kay, come here baby." Hassan said holding out his arm and she held onto it.

"Happy birthday baby," Kay leaned up on tiptoes to peck his lips.

"Thank you." He replied, and they made their way outside to his huge pool, and lots of people walking around.

Hassan gave Kay a lingering kiss. "I'll be back, I'm going to make my rounds."

"Okay," Kay nodded, smiling as she went and joined her group of friends.

"You two are so cute," one of them said.

"Thank you. I'm so happy we've been together for such a long time." Kay replied, sipping on her margarita.

"Kay, baby, come get in the pool with me," Hassan yelled, motioning for her to come to him.

She went to a nearby chair, and slid off her shawl. Kay could feel Hassan's eyes on her and she turned around smirking at him.

Hassan's eyes traveled over Kay's body like he was hungry. Kay knew what she was doing when she decided to wear that swimsuit. They both had went out to buy it a couple of months ago, and that one was his favorite that she'd tried on.

Kay made her way down the steps into the pool and Hassan was immediately by her side. His hands going to her waist, and her arms resting on his shoulders.

"You look so damn sexy," Hassan whispered in Kay's ear.

Kay shivered, and her eyes met his, feigning mock innocence. "Oh really?"

"Don't play around with me." He chuckled. "You're lucky we aren't alone right now. I'd be all up in-"

"Hassan and Kay, come take a picture with us!" Justise yelled out, motioning them over.