A Little Note

Hey everybody. So i know i haven't posted chapters in forever and you have all the rights in to world to shoot me. I'm a bad author i know. But i wanted to tell you how things will be beginning to spice up and things are changed a bit. In the beginning i said Jem was going to be a Silent brother but well...... i decided to change that. Jem will be Jem with a bit of a twist. So yeah fun things will be happening including him and new evils will rise. Also its takes me around about a day to write a chapter if I'm not incredibly busy. Between friends and my boyfriend and family gatherings and such my year has been quite hectic. Though i should be able to post once a week hopefully in which i will have a day dedicated to writing new chapters for all my lovely readers who have been hanging in there. So much love and thanks go out to all of you. My readers. I'd be lost without y'all. Thanks so much for reading my stories. I'll be making a trip to Colorado for the 4th of July so i won't be able to post that week only cuz I'll be up there the entire time. So yeah but hopefully posting once a week from now on and thanks so much to all my readers. I love all y'all. Thanks for reading my stories and now on with the chapter i promised. Also for my long absence i decided to write a long chapter for y'all. Hope it makes up for my long absence. Bye everyone!
Oh wait..!!!! I have been thinking about changing the cover for this story and I'd like some help with that. If anyone has any new cover ideas or even a cover itself please feel free to send them to me on here while i try and figure out how to make my own cover. Thanks you guys!! Bye everyone!!!