Chapter Thirty-four

Hey guys,
All good, the author has apologised and deleted the story so I will continue writing.
Anyway enjoy the chapter below.

××

I stepped out of the car taking in the enormous property we had just arrived in. From the huge black iron gates to the beautiful gardens and to the huge mansion in front of me. It honestly looked like the queen lived her. Hey at least there's one perk of being kidnapped by rich people.

Xavier flicked on a pair of sunglasses. "This is Mary, your personal maid"

I tried to recover the shocked expression on my face. Not that I'm complaining but why do I get a personal maid? That cost money and I'm here because I'm meant to help or do what he wants. Not be his guest.

Mary was shorter than me but looked much older, wearing a typical maid outfit and her grey hair was pulled into a tight bun. She gave me a small smile before looking at the ground.

"I get a maid?!" I asked trying to contain my excitement.

Xavier ignored me and walked into the mansion, Chase walking off in another direction, leaving Damien and I.

He gave me an encouraging smile. "I'll show you to your room" he told me before walking.

I followed lead as we walked next to each other. I looked around in awe but a question dawned on me.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked him knowing there was a reason.

He gave me a slight shrug. "Anyone deserves the respect when they cause Chase pain"

I couldn't help but smile at his reference to the earlier incident.

"You don't like Chase?" I asked. 

'Who does?' Damien asked.

"Can't argue with that"

We walked through the huge doors and entered a large entrance area with marble floor. Further up was a spiral staircase and I followed Damien up the staircase, touching everything I saw.

"So what are you guys? A mobster? A gang? A royal family? Drug dealers?" I asked him skipping straight to the point.

He raised a brow.

"What? Guns, money and you have some kind of monarchy going on" I defended myself.

He laughed at this. "We're a gang"

"And..?" I asked searching for more.

"I would like to tell you but I'm strictly not allowed to" He gave me a sad look and I nodded understandingly. I really wanted to know but I didn't want Damien to get in trouble because of it.

"So this is your room" Damien said, opening the door as I took in my room. It was a huge room with a large king size bed on the side opposite a few couches and a hanging chair. My eyes also ran over two doors that were next to it, wondering what it could be.

"Ok I'll let you explore. Don't go in Xavier's office and don't get lost. There are rooms in here that aren't meant to be open-" He gave me a serious look, "- but other than that there's the pool and kitchen for entertainment" He finished as I gave a small nod of appreciation as he left the room.

Right on cue my stomach grumbled and I quickly turned around to ask Damien. "Wait where's the kitche-" I stopped as I realised Damien had already left.

I turned back around and walked up to the bed, my feet sinking into the fluffy rug and I took in the finely laid sheets and blankets on my bed. As well as the pillows which filled up half of it.

I decided to see what the rooms with the doors where and I opened one to be met with my own exclusive walk in closet.

It was literally the size of my old room and it was filled with clothes. I firstly thought it must be someone else's but I checked the sizes and they were all surprisingly my size.

I walked out of the closet in pure heaven and opened the other door and was met with an ensuite. Only it was the most luxurious one I've ever seen. The shower was the size of my bed with two shower heads. Next to it was a bath, the toilet and there was a black basin with black taps opposite it all.

I sat down on the stool taking in everything.

I opened the sliding door and entered the balcony taking a seat on the comfy couch as reality sunk in.

"Rich people" I shook my head in awe at everything.

××

What do you think about Avery's new house? I know boring and short chapter but the next one is two times longer and more interesting. Will be updating on Friday.

Remember to comment and vote
~ Ashley