Chp 1: The Accident..

September 21st

Taraji POV

I woke up happy and looked to my side to see my I knight in lightskinned armor. I kissed his lips and he woke up instantly. "Good morning sleepy head.." I said kissing him again. "Goodmorning baby..." he said smiling. "Sadly we have to go film today..get up big head.." I said giggled and he groaned and sat up. We showered and he carried me downstairs. He tossed me on a couch and we laughed as he went into the kitchen and started cooking. "Man i can't believe that we're filming season 3 already...it came quick.." he said and i nodded. "I know it'll be fun too.." I said kissing him. I kept staring at him and he looked back at me. "What?" he asked smiling. "Nothing..I just love you terrence.." I said kissing him and he started tickling me. "I love you too. I'll always be here for you.." he said kissing me. I smiled and hugged him. We ate and then headed to the studio. When we got there the cast greeted us and we went go our table reads. We sat down and Terrence sat next to me of course. We went over our lines and were were all shocked once we found out who got pushed over the railing. "Wow lee you're bad.." i said and we laughed. We got into place and started acting. Me and terrence are amazing actors but it's hard sometimes to act as a couple without laughing or being distracted. We kept laughing at eachother or terrence would burst out and start to tickle me wildly. In one scene terrence had to wlak away and he tripped and nearly fell and i couldn't hold it in anymore and just broke out laughing. "What's so funny?" he asked me and i laughed harder. He ran over to me and started tickling me. Once we were done filming he picked me up and put me on his back. I would constantly lean down and kiss him and snuggle up against him. He was like a big plush teddy bear..i love having him in my arms. We went to lunch and we usually just hang out on set or in our trailers. When we were eating with the rest of the cast we were all discussing the season and the episodes. "This season is about to be crazy.." said terrence. "I know right.." said lee. "Lee you wrote it!" I shouted and we started laughing. "I know..but sometimes I'm even shocked by what I write. When I re-read it before I give it to you guys i get shocked at times from some of the lines I write...I guess I'm that good.." he said and we all chuckled. "Wow..you and terrence are so cute..i knew that one day you were going to get together...you're perfect for eachother and in glad you FINALLY realised that..!" said grace and me and terrenc elooked at eachother and kissed. The cast awwed and jussie and breyshere pretended to barf. I rolled my eyes at them and breyshere got on his hoverboard. "Hey taraji you think you can handle one of these grandma??" He asked me and I gave him a look. "Oh you don't think i can handle that?" I asked him getting up. "Oh no baby please be careful the last thing I need is for you to hurt yourself. Said terrence getting up with me. I smiled and stepped onto the hoverboard holding terrences hands. I went forward then backwards and then I started spinning on it and nearly fell. Terrence caught me and got me off of it while everyone laughed. I playfully rolled my eyes and breyshere got back on it. "See...it's pretty intense.." he said hand i shrugged. "You're so sweet..you didn't want me to get hurt.." i said to Terrence. "Damn right I didn't. I want to do nothing but protect you..." he told me smiling at me and i kissed him. "Ew guys break it up break it up!" shouted jussie and we broke away and everyone started laughing. Me and terrence just looked at eachother as he slowly rocked me in his arms. "I love you...like..alot." he said childishly and i laughed and smiled. "I love you too" I told him kissing him. "I'm glad found eachother...although now it's awkward when we have to film." I told him. "How?" he asked me. "Because baby...you See how it was when we were today...it's hard not to laugh or be distracted. You easily make me laugh and get distracted even though we both are professional actors.." I told him and he shrugged. "Well I guess that's true..but I don't care as long as I get to be with you.." He told me kissing my forehead. He started tickling me and i hated it because I'm more then easily ticklish. I laughed hysterically and hit my knee on the table and everyone started laughing at me. That hurt so damn had but I tried to hold it in. "Dammit i know that hurt..are you ok baby?" he asked me and i nodded. "I sighed and started rubbing my knee. I hit terrence and he gasped playfully. "Ow!" he said rubbing his arm and i rolled my eyes. "Baby I'll Be right back i gotta to to the bank i completely forgot.." He told me and the cast. "You think that's ok lee? I know it's all the way across town but- "terrence its perfectly fine...the bank is 30 minutes away and we have about a half an hour until we need to film again because we're on our break and Danny is still putting what We filmed into a scene...you have time.." said lee and Terrence nodded. "I'll Be back ok taraji?" he asked me and I nodded. He kissed me and everyone else award again. "Oh stop." I said laughing. "Terrence.." i whispered to him and he stopped. "Yeah baby?" he asked me. "Since you're going to be in Atlanta with your family for 2 months...will you forget about me?" I asked saddened. He smiled at me and leaned down. "Baby...I could never forget you." he said grinning. I smiled and kissed him and he got up and started walking away. "And don't forget to bring me subway!" I shouted down the studio lot as he walked away. Oh god..i just love him So Much..

3rd Person POV

Terrence got in his car and started it up. He was actually going to the bank to take out some money for taraji and his anniversary. He really did love her and he couldn't believe that she thought that he would forget all about her once he goes to see his family. He will never forget her. There's no way in hell he could. He was driving on the expressway and humming some songs along the radio and checking his mirrors. He saw that taraji was calling him and he answered and put the phone against his ear..

T-hello?

Tj- hey baby i just wnated to call you and see how you are and stuff..

T- you miss me don't you?"

Tj- yes like hell please hurry back..with my subway..

T- yeah yeah I haven't forgotten about your subway..

Tj- *laughs* I'm hungry and i love to eat I can't help it..

T- trust me I know..

Tj- *laughs* I'll see you when you get back...

T- ok..

Tj- I love you..

Before terrence could say it back, a random truck came from the opposite side of the expressway breaking through the separating concrete barriers and ran dead into terrence. So hard that terrence went flying various feet through the windshieled.

 So hard that terrence went flying various feet through the windshieled

(The car accident and how he launched)

He landed further down the expressway and his both along with head head the pavement. The truck that hit him went completely through the side of his car. Taraji kept yelling. "HELLO?! BABY ARE YOU THERE WHAT HAPPENED?! BABY?! TERRENCE ANSWER ME PLEASE?! TERRENCE!" but he couldn't hear a word she was saying..he was already out cold..

TBC...

"I could never forget you.."