Chapter 33

**Warning: Language in this chapter!**

BLAIR POV

"Can I come in?" Wesley asked through the doorway. 

"One second!" I called back, finishing the final touched on my tropical themed outfit. I was wearing a brown coconut bra, a tan straw skirt, pink leis, and a pink flower tucked into my ear and my hair was in loose waves. 

Once I felt confident that everything was tied and covered properly, I called Wesley back in. 

"Holy fuck!" Wesley shouted, jaw practically dropping to the floor. 

I blushed, my face growing hot. "Is it too much?" I asked self-consciously, covering my chest with my arms. Wesley shook his head slowly, reaching out for my arms to uncover them. 

"Not at all." He drawled, his voice dripping with sensuality. Wesley cupped my cheek slowly, licking his lips hungrily. 

I could not stop blushing. "You look so.. fuck." He stumbled, his eyes dark. 

I laughed, "Thanks." 

I then looked down to see Wesley was also dressed for the occasion. He was wearing a white shirt covered in a tropical flower print. He was also wearing khaki shorts and flip flops. His shirt was buttoned to the top 3rd button, which left some of his skin exposed. I ran my fingers over the unbuttoned buttons. 

Wesley's breathing hitched. "Do you like when I do this?" I asked innocently, fingers creeping over his chest. 

He nodded, "You are so hot." He mumbled, kissing my neck. 

"You're missing something." I stated. 

Wesley smirked, "Oh yeah?" He asked. 

I swatted at his arm gently, "Nothing like that you weirdo." I teased, turning away from him. I grabbed another lei and put it around his neck. "There, now let's go." I smiled. 

---BREAK---

BLAIR POV

The music was blaring and could be heard as we arrived to the hall. My hand was laced with Wesley's and I was getting excited for a party with Wes. 

The air was a little cold with just my coconut bra and straw skirt. Sensing my shivers, Wesley wrapped a strong arm around me. "Better?" He asked. 

I nodded, "Yes, let's get in there." I said. 

The hall was decorated with blow up palm trees, fake sand dunes, flowers everywhere, and tropical decorations of various sorts. 

"This place looks great!" I chirped. 

"I know I complained about spirit week earlier, but I have to admit, your enthusiasm is infectious. It's adorable." He smiled, kissing me on the cheek. 

"Oh hey there's Tuck. I'm gonna go say hi to him, you okay?" He asked. I was about to say yes when Pete's face came to mind. 

"Uhh-uh well-' I stuttered until I saw Mona and Wendy. "Yeah, I'll go talk to the girls." I responded. I sauntered over to the girls, who were also clad in their best tropical gear. 

"Woah chicka!" Mona complimented, taking in my outfit. 

I chuckled, "You too ladies, you look fantastic." I responded. We laughed and walked over to the refreshments table. 

I was relaxing and having fun, but I couldn't help but keep my eye on the door. I felt a little jump every time that door swung open. 

"What's with you tonight?" Wendy asked, breaking me from my thoughts. 

"What?" I asked nervously. 

"You're so jumpy, and you keep staring at the door. What's wrong?" Wendy asked, her voice laced with concern. 

I looked around to make sure no one could overhear, I then told them to come closer. "Pete.. he talked to me the other day." I admitted. 

Mona and Wendy's faces dropped, "What? When? What did he say to you?" Wendy asked rapidly. 

"He-he said that when Wes wasn't around, we would-we would have some fun. And he sounded so determined. It freaked me out." I explained, my heart pounding just thinking about the whole thing. 

"Oh my god." Mona breathed, touching my shoulder reassuringly. "

And you haven't told Wesley or Will have you?" Wendy asked even though they both knew I haven't. 

"Are you going to tell them?" Mona asked. 

I shook my head, "I can't. They'll freak. I need to be able to take care of myself. I can't rely on others." I stuttered. 

"But he threatened you! He could really hurt you. You need to at least report on Pete to the school board." Mona exclaimed. 

"I can't. They'll want the whole story and that includes how Wesley beat Pete up in the community bathroom the first time." I stated. That's when my eyes caught him- casually strutting in without a care in the world. 

"There he is." My breath hitched. 

"Let's go." Wendy said. I followed them, and we started to head towards Wesley and his friends. 

As we walked over, I felt a hand snake around my arm. 

"Where you going?" I heard a familiar slimy voice asked. 

"Get away from me." I bit, trying to sound brave. 

"C'mon we had a fun talk the other day. Now let's go have some more fun." He smirked. I stopped and turned to face him. 

"Blair don't let's just keep walking." Mona advised. 

I had to stop this now. "No Pete leave me alone. Don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't anything with me. I mean it." I ordered. 

Pete reached for my hand, "Get away from her." A voice growled, one belonging to Wesley. 

Shit. 

Wesley was furious, angrier than I had ever seen him, including the first incident with Pete. "Will! Get over here- looks like you may get your chance with Petey boy." Wesley yelled. Will jogged over to us, his face also angry. 

"So the first time wasn't enough?" Will asked Pete, jaw clenched. 

"This is between me and Blair here." Was all Pete said. 

Wesley looked ready to explode, "I told you the first time to leave her alone. I told you to not even look at her. Now you've really asked for it." Wesley bit. 

"It's not the first time we've talked since that glorious day." Pete smirked. 

Wesley and Will's eyes bulged out of their heads at this, and both their heads shot to me. "What?!" They asked unanimously. 

"Oh she didn't tell you? We had a nice chat in the dining hall the other day. I promised her that I'd get her alone and we'd continue where we left off and that we'd have some fun." Pete smirked. 

That's when the first fist went flying.