Chapter 25

After relaxing for an hour in the garden just enjoying the beautiful weather, Mason walked me to my room and not ten minutes later there's was a knock at the door.
I opened it to find Mary.

"Hello darling"

"Mary" I bowed down

"You honestly don't have to do this when we're in the castle in private." She said

"Thank you"

"It's no problem, now before I forget I presume Mason has told you about tonight?"

"Yes he has."

"That's good, I didn't want to ruin the surprise. Anyways, I'm here to escort you to my room because I asked them to set up there. I hope you don't mind but I thought that maybe this way it won't be to much. And you would've have me there with you."

"Thank you that's very nice of you."

"Let's go then, would you need anything to be brought up to my room?"

"I'm not sure I understand?"

"Are you hungry? Would you like me to ask them to make you something?"

"No thank you."

"Okay, one last thing before we head up. These two lovely girls will be your ladies in waiting (I made that up I forgot what you actually call them) and think it them as your assistants anything you need just call them. I do recommend you befriend them. Makes life in the castle easier."

"Thank you"

"Stop thanking me you honestly have nothing to thank me for. Now let's go we have to choose our dresses so the rest will be sent out."

We walked through out hallways and I got to know my ladies in waiting.
They are surprisingly similar to myself and I can tell I'll be having lots of fun with them.

We walked into a room that's was probably the size of my house.
There was a team of people buzzing around some with clothes others with shoes and things.

When they finally noticed we walked in they all stopped and bowed to the queen.
When that was done with, Mary walked towards the two chairs that were centred in the middle of the room.
She gestured for me to sit on the chair beside her.

"We shall start with the queens dress first" a lady behind us said then clapped her hands

There were three racks of dresses and the queen look through all of them.
She pointed at two dresses and the racks were taken away.

I asked if I could go shower quickly before they can start on my hair and make up.
And she didn't mind.
I did just that and quickly showered and changed into button up shirt so I could easily remove it when they finished with my hair, and shorts.

I walked back to the room and they started working on my hair and makeup.

(One hour later)

They brought over the dresses, the queens was a dark blue dress and mine was baby blue.