1.4

i hate you, i love you.

when jimin's name appeared on his phone, he blinks confusedly before picking it up.

"minie? what's up?"

"please come over, i need someone right now, please taehyung i need someone" and taehyung realised how cracked and broken his voice was. jimin was crying.

"sure, i'll be there minie, don't worry minie i'm here. give me ten minutes" taehyung ended the call before jolting up from his bed, changing his clothes and taking his wallet and phone before dashing out his house.

-

jungkook never cries.

he never had a heartache and never has a broken heart. never experienced how it feels to reject someone and regret it. never said harshly words when he didn't mean any of it.

jungkook had never fell in love.

until he entered his lonely life.

how shitty jungkook feels right now, he can't even say it as he keeps crying and bawling up on his bed, hugging his knees as he sobs, mind spinning as his eyes sting.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry, please forgive me, i'm sorry jimin"

-

"i'm going to kill him" the hazelnut haired gritted out as jimin had his face buried in his shoulder, hiccups slowing down to a stop.

"don't. don't do anything. i'm the one who's wrong. i chose wrongly. i should never have fallen for him" jimin whispered roughly as he wipes his face, sitting up on his bed.

"i'm sorry for wasting you time tae, i just needed to-"

"i told you i'm always here, don't apologize jimin"

jimin smiled through the tears and looks at the younger briefly before catching taehyung off guard before softly pecking his lips.

"i must be dreaming right park jimin?"

jimin giggled and hit the other's chest before taehyung embraces him tightly and jimin sighs, fluttering his eyes shut as he leaned into the touch.

-

jungkook took his last step up the stairs before huffing out softly, pushing the entrance to the rooftop before his stood frozen in his spot, hands falling to his side as he feels as if there were knives stabbed into his heart and killing him slowly. there were two other person there, a hazelnut haired boy and an all too familiar face at the edge with their feet dangling off the roof. taehyung had leaned in and gave a slow, soft kiss against jimin's lips and jimin is slowly getting used to it, slowly getting the hang of reality and slowly coming back to his usual self eventhough it didn't feel right after what happened but slowly, he will be okay again.

and jungkook finally comprehends everything and closes the door before sprinting down the steps, as fast as his legs can before the tears falls once he reached the washroom, locking himself in a cubicle as a hand flew up to his mouth to muffle his cryings.

now he understands why he hasn't seen the older boy for the week, jimin has someone else. his heart wrecked as sobs took over his body. jimin had ignored him, ignored his messages and pleads of forgiveness and shutted him out from his life. jimin had fallen in love with someone else that was not him.

jungkook wonders how jimin did it.

-

"what are we jimin?" taehyung suddenly asks as they snuggled together on the couch, watching relays of shows on the screen.

jimin looks up as the sudden question but a small smile broke out, it was hesistant but at least he smiled and that was enough to convince the other.

"will you be my boyfriend again?"

"after three years, i guess you're in luck" taehyung pouts before grinning, tickling jimin's sides making the older yelp and laugh, the two ending up falling from the couch to the floor below them, still giggling as taehyung wraps his arms around jimin to hold him closer.

"i love you" he smiles and jimin looks at him before looking away.

"i know"

-

goldenkook: i'll never be forgiven but i'll apologize everyday because i didn't mean it.

goldenkook: im sorry jimin hyung.

goldenkook: this is driving me crazy please reply me.

goldenkook: please lets start over, i beg you.

goldenkook: i have a reason okay?

golenkook: fucking understand me.

goldenkook: i was fucking scared.

goldenkook: i have a phobia not many people do.

goldenkook: please understand me.

jiminie: guess what.

jiminie: i have a phobia too.

jiminie: agliophobia.

jiminie: so leave me alone.

goldenkook: i never meant to hurt you.

goldenkook: im sorry jimin.

jiminie: i'm still hurt.

[message not sent]

jiminie: my heart still hurts jungkook.

[message not sent]

jiminie: yet nothing feels right.

[message not sent]

jiminie: being with taehyung doesn't feel right.

[message not sent]

jiminie: i hate that i love you.

[message not sent]

goldenkook: i miss you.

[message not sent]

goldenkook: i love you.

[message not sent]