chapter 34

As promised here i am....
Next update will be on 6th july till then enjoy reading.

Aryamaan came n held Nandini in his arms.

Ar - " Nandini ...Nandu get up " ..said patting her cheeks. Nandinis forehead was bruised on the left side.

Sensing that Nandini won't wake up aryamaan picked her up n lied her down at the back seat of the car. He came n sat on the front seat n started the engine. He thought of taking her to malhotra mansion but then he remembered that no one was in the house n manik will be in the office soo he took her to his appartment.

When they reached his appartment it was already 6:30 as they left the college at 5:30. Aryamaan picked Nandini up n made his way towards his flat. As he entered his flat along with nandini, he made her sleep on his couch in the living room which was broad enough. He sprinkled some water on her face patting her but still Nandini didn't open her eyes. He called his family doctor . After fifteen minutes doctor arrived.

Ar - " doctor she just fainted on the road n she is not even waking up even after sprinkling water " ...said standing near nandinis head.

Concern was written all over his face.

Doctor gave her injection.

Doctor - " don't worry aryamaan, I think she fainted due to shock. I gave her injection, let her rest for a while she will be fine aur uski forehead ki dressing kardunga. She will be fine "...said assuring aryamaan.

Doctor did her dressing for forehead injury n gave few medicines to aryamaan n told him to give her after her dinner.

Aryamaan nodded n bid bye to the doctor not before thanking him.

Arymaan came in n spread blanket on Nandini so that she won't feel cold n took her phone from her bag to inform manik. But her phone had lock, he tried few names still it didn't open so he thought after a while manik mi8 call at that time he will inform manik. But he didn't notice that nandinis phone was in silent mode. He kept her phone near her hands n went out to talk with ayush.

Aryamaan called ayush n told him what all happened. Ayush freaked out listening to him but aryamaan assured him that nandinis fine. He told ayush n Mona to go n meet that sir n arymaan will complete the programming to which ayush agreed.

Keeping his phone aside arymaan took his laptop n sat on sofa in front of nandinis couch n started doing work when he felt that Nandini was fine.

At 10 pm ....

Malhotra mansion .

Manik came home after a tiring day n went straight upto his room. Manik came out of his washroom wearing trousers with t-shirt in his hand suddenly his phone started ringing. Manik saw the caller number it was unknown. He frowned n on the speaker.

M - " hello "...said in authoritative way.

Person - " hello manik "....

M - " yes speaking "....said while wearing his t- shirt.

Person - " manik mai bhushan murthy nandinis father"....

Manik off the speaker n kept the phone near his ears.

M - " haa uncle ..." Said hesitating.

Bhushan - " beta kaise ho "....asked softly.

M - " I'm fine uncle ..a..aap kaise ho "...said hesitating as he was unsure what to speak n was confused why nandinis father called him.

Bhushan - " I'm fine beta ....manik Nandini hai kya ghar pe" ...

M - " haa uncle I think she is in her room ..kyu kya hua" ...asked making his way towards nandinis room.