Contest

So... this is like, what?, my 48th piece in this story? That means that I've written about 45 headcanons/one-shots/other things. Thank you guys so much for reading them, for voting and for commenting! I really really really appreciate it!!

However, this was not intended to be a "thank you guys a lot I love you so much" update. As the title says, this update is about a contest. Because I thought that it might be a fun idea to host a writing competition. How do you guys feel about that?

Depending on the amount of people who'll want to join, there will be several rounds. For example a round with headcanons, or a round with one-shots with a specific theme. 

Rules/Information:

-IF THAT'S POSSIBLE, send it to me via Wattpad. However, this might be very unhandy. If you want to send it to me differently, please let me know and I'll tell you to which address you should mail it. If that is ever going to work (I've tried already multiple times), I'll make a new email address you can send it to.

-Your entry must be original. It may not be taken from someone else story/blog/whatever. YOU must have written it. This also means that earlier published pieces will not compete. So if you've already published your headcanon, it may not be your entry for the competition. It also means that if you decide to join both this contest and the one in Dutch, that you must have two different entries.

-Every new round, I'll publish all the entries I've gotten in one update. In the end I'll give everyone a bit of feedback. Then the 'audience' can vote. They'll have half a week for it. In the end of my 'normal' update, I will then tell you which authors will go to the next round, and what the rules for that round are (this includes when it has to be handed in).

-Of course I give every author credits :)

If there are any questions, please ask me. If no one wants to join this competition, that's all fine with me. If people want to join, but in different circumstances, feel free to tell me. There is always space to change.

So please tell me what you think about it and if you want to join!!!

PS: If you read this particular chapter and your too late to join, you can send your writing pieces to me anyway. I'll then publish them, and tell you my thoughts about it, compared to the other pieces.