Chapter 14

"Bang pop goes little Jacks' head!" Jasper said.

I stood up and got a little closer to the door and I saw a dent shaped like Jack's head.

"He doesn't need to lose anymore brain cells you idiots." Nat said.

"Hey I have plenty of brain cells in my head." Jack said.

"That's not what your report card says." I told him.

"You looked at that, I thought I hid that?"

"Next time you want to hide something don't put in the freezer next to the ice cream sandwiches."

"We have ice cream sandwiches?" Jax said.

"Yes, mom bought some two nights ago."

Both Jasper and Jax dropped Jack on the floor and ran out of the room.

"Ow you could have dropped me gently and wait up I want some ice cream sandwiches too." Jack yelled at them.

"Hey Jack your report card is in the freezer." Jasper yelled.

"Oh crap why'd you put it back into the freezer?" Jack said.

"I wasn't going to be an accomplice to your crimes." I said to him.

Jack then proceeded to run out of the room.

"Don't touch the report card I repeat do not touch the report card." Jack yelled down the hallway.

"So what did you want to talk about that was so important that you made me bring chicken?" Nat asked.

I got up to close the door.

"Well..." I then proceeded to say everything.

"Noelle strikes again." Nat said

After finishing the chicken Nat and I just chilled in my room until Noelle came in.

"Hey sugar plum I think Natalie should go, so we can have a little heart to heart what do you say?" She asked me.

"Nat knows everything you've done Noelle." I told her.

"Yeah and my name is Nat not Natalie."

"Well in that case brat get your ugly friend out of this house so we can talk about what happened."

"Oh you did not just call me ugly you little-"

"Okay that's enough of you, Nat just go out into the living room I'll be fine."

"You're so lucky that she is here with me cause ooh you would not get out of my hit list."

"Whatever loser, now scram."