Ch. 30 - A new beginning

Two weeks passed since Itachi and Kisame's appearance in Konoha. Naruto and Jiraiya same back a week ago and they also brought Tsunade with them. I was so excited to meet her but of course, something just had to go wrong.  

I decided to start training again and I accidentally threw a chakra powered punch at a rock. And I did it with the hand with the still broken fingers of course, only to brake one of them again. The medical ninjas tied me to a hospital bed again and forced me to wait there for a whole week, until my hand'll be healed enough again.  

Then I met up with Sakura and she told me what happened to Naruto and Jiraiya when they were gone. Apparently first they fought with Itachi and Kisame. Then Sasuke appeared and wanted to kill Itachi but he wasn't strong enough and that was why he ended up in the hospital.  

And later they also found out that they weren't the only ones that were looking for Tsunade. There were also Orochimaru and Kabuto, the creepy guy with the stalker cards that was just pretending to be a nice ninja.  

But then apparently Naruto saved the day by using some kind of new powerful jutsu called Rasengan. And the most exciting thing of all was that Takeshi told me that he could teach it to me. He had Wind release chakra and Jiraiya already taught him the jutsu once. That of course leaded to me learning a scarring secret about my sensei.  

He also liked to read those Icha Icha books.  

I thought I was going to die.  

And I wasn't even being over dramatic here.  

Apparently the only reason he wasn't like Kakashi, that walked around and read those books, was because he couldn't get a new one. But of course, Jiraiya had to give him new ones. I was pretty offended because he looked happier when someone knew him for his books and not for his strength like me.  

Now I was standing in my room, while Sakura was sitting on my bed and leaning on the wall behind it. '' I can't believe that you're actually leaving for three years! '' she repeated for the probably hundredth time in the past hour. '' Three years... Do you have any idea how long that is? I'm going to miss you so much, Chi! '' 

'' And it's going to be a lot more boring here without me, '' I said, grinning. '' I mean, I am the Pink flower ninja after all. ''  

I instantly felt how Sakura smacked my head. '' Don't get too arrogant! ''  

'' I'm sorry, Onee-chan, '' I whimpered. Then I looked back at my backpack. '' So... What do I need... '' I quickly stuffed and extra pair of clothes in my backpack. Then I got on my knees and crawled under my bed.  

'' What are you looking for? '' Sakura asked.  

'' My set of kunais and shuriken! '' Then I felt how dust got in my mouth and coughed. '' I don't even know what I keep it under here, '' I murmured when I finally noticed the small box, pulled it out and blew the dust of it. Then I suddenly noticed a spider, crawling up my arm. '' Oh, hey there little guy! '' I said with a smile.  

Sakura's face instantly turned completely white when she saw the spider. The next second she already sprinted out of the room, screaming with horror.  

My grin just widened and I put the spider on my window sill. Then I saluted to him. '' Escape to safety my friend! Before she comes back and starts throwing kunais at you! ''  

After that I quickly stuffed some more scrolls, books and other stuff inside my backpack and I was ready. I put it on my back and took another look at the room around me. My eyes almost started getting watery at all the memories inside it.  

When team 8 was celebrating Hinata's birthday here. Once when my cannibal plant ate Akamaru and then Kiba threatened to slice it with a kunai if it doesn't spit it out again. Or when Sakura, Hinata and I were having a girls night. All the countless hours I was sitting at my desk and studying chakra, plants and similar stuff. All the other countless times when I was practicing for hours until I finally learned how to create a different flowers.