Chapter 7

Maddie's POV

It's been a week of being on my own and I'm currently sleeping in an old hotel. I've only cleared 1 level but I need to clear the whole thing.

Today I have to find some food so I'm going to go to the Walmart down the road. I have a car to travel in now I found it in front of the hotel.

I just pulled up to Walmart, I'm alone so I have to keep a lookout constantly. I grabbed the list I made 2 days ago.

1. Water bottles
2. Blankets
3. Shoes
4. Hoodie
5. Food.

I went to the clothes department first because it was closer. I grabbed a big hoodie so I could use it to cover myslef up if I have to. I then grabbed a new pair of boots, mine were getting worn out but I haven't wore my converse I packed. I took mine off and put the new pair on.

I went over to the food area and grabbed a bunch of canned foods, then I saw Monster Energy drinks. They are my drinks ever! I grabbed 2 boxes of 4. When I was making my way towards the blankets I saw a boy sitting in a chair. He was litterly just sitting there. "Hello" I said staying back incase it was a walker. It wasn't a walker because the boy jumped up pointing his gun at me. "I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise" I said. He lowered his gun. "What do you want?" He asked. "I was just stocking up on supplies and I saw you sitting there" I replied. "Stocking up? So you have a group?" He asked. I frowned. "No I had a group, I'm alone now. Would you like to join me?" I asked. "Oh sorry to hear that, and of course I hate being alone" He replied. "I'm Maddie, I'm 23 I think, and I left my group" I introduced myself. "I'm Dylan Everett, I'm 20, and I've been alone since the start" Dylan said. "Why'd you leave?" He asked. "They didn't trust me" I replied. He nodded and we went to get the blankets I was gonna get. Then we went back to the hotel I was staying at.

Dylan's POV

Okay so Maddie scared the shit out of me in Walmart. I didn't know she was standing there. She's kinda hot though. She looks like a country girl, not usually what I'd go for but whatever.

Maddie's POV

Tomorrow we're gonna clear out the rest of the hotel.

______________________________

How do you feel about Maddie leaving the prison?

If you know who Dylan Everett is that's awesome but if you don't he played on Degrassi and apparently Supernatural. I don't know if he really played on Supernatural because I don't watch that show but one of my friends said he did.