Chapter 12

Maddie's POV

I woke up and Maria was laying beside me. I got up and headed for the showers. I took a quick one and slid into my clothes.

"Hey Beth" I said walking into her cell. "Did you hear what happened?" She asked. "Yeah I know Dylan's dead" I replied sadly. "What? No I was talking about Zac, he's dead" Beth said. "Dylan got bit trying to save Zac" I replied getting tired of the conversation. We walked outside to help Rick with the horse's Daryl had found.

We weren't even halfway done when we heard gunshots. I got dizzy and fell. Then everything went dark.

I was alone by that God damn tree again. Why can't they just be waiting for me when I get here? Then Dylan appeared. I ran to him and hugged him. "You know your mom is really nice" He said once we pulled apart. I nodded. "I thought you said I'd find the love of my life and we'd have a life after the world went back to normal?" I asked. "I did" My mother replied. "He's kinda dead" I said looking away. My mother started to fade away. I woke up in the dirt.

I jumped up and ran towards the prison. I then saw a man with a tank talking to Rick I ran towards Maggie and Beth to see what they were staring at and I saw he had daddy and Michone tied up in front of his tank. I saw my dad's head get chopped off by Michone's sword. Maggie and Beth started shooting their guns at The Governor but I stayed back. When his tank started taking down the fences I ran back into the prison. I grabbed my bag and Maria's bag. I found her in the library with the rest of the kids. "We need to get to the bus!" I yelled. They nodded and I looked around, Lizzie and Mika were nowhere in sight. "Where's Lizzie and Mika?" I asked. Luke and Reed shrugged their shoulders. "Okay I'm sure their on the bus, go grab your bags quickly" I said now running to the main cells. "Everyone to the bus!" I yelled over the noise. They grabbed their bags and quickly got out the door. When I got to the bus I noticed Lizzie, Mika, Beth, Maggie, Glenn, Carl, Rick Daryl, and Judith weren't on. "Luke, Reed stay here, Maria come with me" I said. They nodded and Luke and Reed took their seats.

I couldn't find anyone and walkers were everywhere, I saw a girl walking into a fenced in area. "Hey wait" I whisper yelled. She looked behind her and waited patiently. Maria and I reached her and we all 3 pulled the gate closed.

______________________________

Omg! Maddie is just losing everyone she's close to.

Do you think Maggie and Beth will make it to Alexandria?