Chapter 15

Rick's POV

Michone, Daryl, Carl, and I are going to Terminus. We think our people will be there, it's worth a shot.

"Carl you wanna come with me?" I asked my son. "No it's okay" He replied walking over to Michone. I nodded and went another way with Daryl. "Just in case" I said referring to the bag I was burying. We're going through the back gate just in case their bad people.

"You here to rob us?" A brown haired guy asked. "No we wanted to see you before you saw us" I replied. "Smart, I'm Gareth" Gareth said. "Rick, Michone, Carl, and Daryl" I said looking at the person I was introducing. "The welcome wagon is a lot nicer than this" Gareth said looking around. I don't trust this guy yet but for Carl's safety I'm gonna go along with everything.

"This is Mary" Gareth said. We shook hands then she started making us plates of food. I looked around and noticed Daryl's poncho that Maggie was wearing, the Rhi gear from the prison, and Glenn's watch. I smacked the plate of food out of Carl's hand then Alex's hand. I grabbed the watch that was in his pocket and held him in a choke hold with my gun to his head. "Where'd you get the watch?" I yelled.  "It doesn't matter" Alex said. "Yes it does! Now where'd you get the watch!" I yelled again. "Rick put the gun down or I'll kill the boy!" Gareth yelled. I dropped Alex and the gun. "Now go to the train cart to your left!" Alex yelled. I hesitated but did it.

"Rick?" A familiar voice said from the back. I saw Glenn making his way out of the dark. "Their our friends" Maggie said once she saw the way Daryl was looking at them. "Yeah well now their ours" Daryl said. "Daryl?" I heard Maddie's voice. She made her way to him and hugged him tight. "I've missed you" She said close to tears. "I missed you too Mad's" Daryl said. "They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out" I said. "Find out what?" The red haired guy asked. "They're screwing with the wrong people" I replied.

Maddie's POV

Once I heard Daryl's gruff voice I had to hug him.