Chapter 17

"Well?" John crossed his arms at the same time as James did, I think it's one of those weird twin thing's that they do things at the same time.

I was definitely not dead. Damn it.! John started to tap his foot impatiently.

"I-er, Gina" I pointed to Gina with my thumb, I'll let her explain and think of an excuse, because i was really bad at lying, they would so know something was up.

Gina glared at my and then looked at both of my brother's who were looking intently at her, I am such a bad friend.

"Um' so, well," She paused, and mistakenly looked into my brothers eye's, who were staring dagger's in to her, I'll have to help her before she tell's them.

"Gina's in in love with Harley." I said like it wasn't a big deal, Both of the twins eyes came back to looking at me again, shit!.

"What?!" She whispered yelled at me in frustration.

"Really?" James said, who was now tapping his foot as well.

"Yep." I said emotionless. I actually think i'm getting a better liar, even though their was a lot of butterfly's in my stomach right now.

"Hmm, well that's interesting, seeing as she has a boyfriend." John pipes in, looking pleased that he thought of that.

"And how do you know that?" I quirt up, trying to delay the truth coming out.

"Everyone know's there all lovey dovey at school, it's just weird." He scrunched his face, "Now come on tell me the real reason." He said raising his eyebrows.

"Um' well you know- I don't see how this is any of your business." I said avoiding telling them what was going on again.

"You were breaking in to our best friends locker, and also because look what he gave us to look after earlier." And them James took a shiny thing came out of his pocket, i knew what it instantly was. My bracelet.

"how- Give it to me." I demanded tying to grab it. I didn't care if they knew now, i just wanted my bracelet.

"I can't believe it's you." John muttered, seeming to still be in shock where as James seemed smug with himself.

"Yes, it's me. Now give it." I said and managed to get it from him. I smiled at my achievement.

Just then I saw all the other foot ball player's coming through, so i grabbed Gina's hand and started to run in the direction on the car park.

" Ican't believe i've got it back." I sighed looking at the bracelet and putting it back on my wrist.

"One problem, your brother's know it's you, and now they don't have a bracelet to give back to Harley, and what if Harley see's you in the bracet-"

"Way to put a downer on my mood." I sighed.

"But-"

"Yes, i know." I sighed, "I'll keep the bracelet off for a while, and as for my brother's their not going say anything, they want me in misery, not a happy ever after."

"Are you sure because i know your brother's and-" she let her sentence trail, off.

Once Gina dropped me off at home I walked through the hall ready to go to my room to do some home work when, i saw my brothers coming out the living room.

I instantly stiffened as they didn't look very happy. My brother's came up to me and grabbed my arm, ripping the bracelet off my arm.

"Hey" I said trying to grab it back.

"Shut up, do you know how much Harley would freak if he thought he lost this." John said holding up the braceletet.

"You know how much that bracelet means to me, just tell him you lost it. He can't do nothing." I couldn't believe they hadn't told my dad about me going to the dance.

"If you don't let us borrow your bracelet for a week, we'll tell dad you went to the dance." John said smugly.

I glared at him, "Do i get it back then, in a week?" I asked not wanting to face my dad,

John and James both grinned and nodded. I sighed and walked up to my room, to do some home work.

I text Gina saying we needed another plan.