Chapter 18 (Harley's Pov)

I looked at James and John in front of me and carried on staring at them, waiting until they will spill, 

"So tell me again, why didn't you have my bracelet yesterday?"  

Yesterday, when i came out of football ball practice and was all happy because the scout from my chosen college had came, to see how good I played, and that game i did exceedingly well, and I could see he was impressed, and then i go up to my boy's to tell them, and they were acting strangely. When i asked for the bracelet back, they'd lost it! Lost it! 

Didn't they know how important it was to me, ever since that night at the ball, i couldn't get that girl out of my mind, Her beautiful full of life bouncy blond hair, and her blue eye's that sparkled with joy when she laughed, and her little dimples that appeared when she spoke, oddly she felt similar but I don't know how...

So now i'm sitting here wait for James and John to tell me how they found my bracelet, just like they had it all along.

"It was in my locker, but I thought it was in James locker, so we just muddled it up." John said with a slight little laugh at the end, which proved he was lying. These were my best friends since the second day i was in this school, so i know when they're lying to me. 

"I know you're lying to me, I'm not stupid." I told them rather angrily that they think they can just lie to me. Then something accrued to me, what if they knew who the girl at the dance was. Surely they would tell me right?

They're my best friends they wouldn't keep something so important to me, a secret would they? As I looked in to their eye's slightly frowning I saw nervous twitches they both do when they are keeping something from me.

"You know the girl who i danced with don't you, ever since i gave you that bracelet to look after you've been acting strange" As I  said, it was all coming together now, i couldn't believe it, my best friends knew who the girl is who i've been fixated to find since Saturday, and they wouldn't tell me.

My frowned deepened as they moved around in their seats slightly, trying to avoid my intense glare I was giving to both of them

"What- No"  James said as his eye twitched, i knew that he knew who my mystery girl was.

"Who is it.!" I demanded I couldn't believe my best friends were keeping this from me. 

"We don't know." John said with that little laugh, oh so he knew as well. I stood up, in the middle of  the lunch room on this very dull Tuesday morning and grabbed john by the collar and smashed him to a wall. So it was a bit over the top and people where watching but i didn't care I needed to know who it was.

"Dude, you need to calm down." James said trying to get his brother from my tight lock he was under.

I turned to face him, and glared at him, before turning back to john, as he squeaked slightly.

"Tell me." I demanded.

"Okay okay, it's Ella." I instantly let go, and look at him intently to see if he was lying, but i couldn't see any sort of lie, I just stood there dumbfound.

They both looked at each other, like they were communicating through their mind, probably one of their twin bonds.

Ella, Ella Clarkson the girl i've secretly liked since the first day when i got here, because she was so nice to me, My best friends  step-sister. I couldn't believe it. 

I must have stood their looking at both, John and James for five minutes, before it came back to me that we were in the lunch room, and Ella would probably be here.

I turned around to see Ella near the exit door looking at me, I started to walk to her smiling at her, so she could relax and then we could talk,

 I can't believe the girl was Ella, it was surprising but i was happy about it.

As i carried on walking, Ella rushed out the door shutting it behind her.

I stopped walking and looked, why is she walking away? I was confused.

I looked back at John and James who had sat back down and watching my every movement, as they huddled together. They also looked sort of confused to why Ella had just ran out the door.

I thought we had a connection, I thought she liked me.

She does like me, i know it, We got along so well, of course she liked me, everyone liked me.

I walked to the door she went through and opened it just as i saw her going in to the gym locker rooms, I quickly jogged trying to catch her up.

When i went in to the girls locker room, I felt quite uneasy, I'd never been in the girls locker room before, at least it didn't stink like the boy's, i suppose, I walked around the corner quietly trying to make sure i didn't make a sound, as i turned,

I saw Ella, in one of the cubicles of the shower, sitting down, and a few tear's crawled down her eye's.

"I'm so stupid." I heard her say while she continued to cry.

"I don't think your stupid." I said smugly looking down at her.

She quickly looked up and her beautiful blue eye's still sparkled through her crying eye's.

"Harley?" She whispered, and her dimples showed when she said my name.

I just smiled and took a seat next to her, putting my arms around her shoulder, and brought her into me, to cuddle her.

"I know it was you at the dance." I mumbled into her hair, smelling her amazing scent, that was still on my suit at home.

She looked up at me, her big blue eye's confused but she looked so cute.

"So why are you here, i thought you'd just ignore me?" She said wiping her eyes. 

I just chuckled she had it so wrong.