Chapter 7: Oh, My Bad, I Guess She's A Nice Bitch

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch7: Oh, My Bad, I Guess She's A Nice Bitch

"Elliana I'm busy right now," my mom says and I can hear the movement of objects in the background.

She's probably at work.

"Okay," I nod. "I just wanted to talk you know considering-"

"We can talk some other day," she says sternly. "I'm busy right now."

"It's just that a certain day is coming up and-"

"I have to go Elliana. We can talk later," She hangs up.

That's odd. My mom's always made time to talk when I told her I needed to. Today she completely dissed me and my dad hasn't even called me.

I should call him, right?

I dial the number on my phone and place it against my ear.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello," he answers and I can tell I just woke him up.

"Dad," I chirp. "I haven't talked to you in a few days and I was wondering if we could talk real quick-"

"I'm really tired Elliana," He yawns. "Can we talk later?"

Um, ok.

"Yeah," I try my best to not sound upset. "I'll talk to you later dad. Love you."

He hangs up.

"I love you too Elliana," I hiss throwing my phone against the table.

"Wow, you even feel the need to compliment yourself," Josh laughs as he walks into the kitchen.

"Shut up," I put my head on the table.

"You ok?" Josh asks grabbing my arm.

No, but if I explain it to you then I have to tell you my sister's dead and I don't want the sad eyes you'll give me.

"Yes," I nod faking a big smile. "Just tired that's all."

"Has anyone told you that you suck at lying?" He asks, a playful smile on his face. "Because you do."

"Lying has never been a part of my many talents," I chuckle. "But yes Pipper tells me all the time."

"How is Pipper?" he asks. "Have you heard from him?"

"He sent me a text," I frown. "Saying that he was fine and that he'll see me Monday morning."

"I'm sure he's okay," he softly rubs my cheek with his hand causing me to blush.

"You two done flirting?" Vincent walks into the kitchen.

"Why you jealous?" Josh smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Of what?" he smirks. "You and Kitten here? Please."

"I'm not a freaking cat," I say frustrated. "I'm a human being who's parents decided to name Elliana."

"Kitten," Vinny mocks me and I roll my eyes.

"You should put a condom over your head," I say.

"What?" He questions confused.

"I mean if you're going to be a dick you might as well dress like one," I smirk and Josh begins laughing so hard actual tears come out of his eyes.

"Boom," we high five before walking out the kitchen.

"I have to go," I laugh before grabbing my things and walking towards the door.