- 19 -

***Harry’s Point of View***

The entire time I was giving Melissa the tour I had this sense that she wasn’t actually listening to me or even paying attention. It was annoying. She asked for a tour so she might as well act like she’s interested, but whatever.

She was staring at me the entire time. Like every time I would glance at her, she’d be looking at me. She kept smiling too. Not that that’s a bad thing, but I just found it a bit overkill. Maybe she was trying to make a good first impression or something. This is the first time we’ve actually met in person.

“And that wraps things up,” I say as we leave the home theater.

“Impressive,” she says, examining her surroundings. “I’m surprised a singer guy like you doesn’t have his own recording studio or something,” she jokes. I force a smile.

“Maybe one day,” I tell her. She grins.

“Maybe.”

After joining everyone else, I found they had just finished a movie. Nicole had her body draped over Niall and Louis. She looked rather comfortable. Shortly after we came back she left to change into pajamas and Melissa did the same once she left the room.

“So,” Louis says, smirking. “How was the tour?”

“Fine,” I respond dryly, taking a seat near Liam. He’s still being moody. Louis gave me a look like he expected more words, but I simply shrugged.

I talked with the boys until Melissa and Nicole came back. Nicole didn’t seem too happy. Something was wrong, but she was trying to hide it. I could tell. Melissa seemed perfectly fine. In fact, she seemed to be beaming. It made me wonder what happened in the past ten minutes that I missed out on.

“We should do something fun,” Melissa says, plopping down between Liam and I, even though there wasn’t exactly space. She was basically in my lap, but she didn’t seem to have a problem with that. I scooted over as much as I could, but it was still uncomfortable.

“What would you suggest,” Zayn asks in a monotone voice. A mischievous grin appears on her face. A flash of something crosses her eyes and she glances at me for a split second before looking around the room at each of us.

“Have any of you ever heard of The Awkward Game?” she asks. Immediately memories flood back into my brain of the last time I had played. Everyone else looked clueless.

“What’s that?” Niall questions.

“How do you play?” Nicole seconds. Melissa kept that grin on her lips as she explained.

“Basically it’s a game between two people. The goal is to make the other person feel awkward by doing whatever you have to do. I mean anything. When they say the words ‘I feel awkward’ the game is over and you win. You have to try not to give in to the other person while also trying to make them feel awkward at the same time. It’s actually a lot of fun,” she described.

Freshmen year of high school. Clara Trimble. The last time I played The Awkward Game. Things got pretty intense, and farther than I’d ever gotten with it. Something tells me I’ll have the same experience tonight.

“I’ve heard of it,” Louis speaks up. “But never played.”

“Has anyone here played?” Melissa asks, looking around the room. Without thinking, I raised my hand.

“I have,” I blurt out. I instantly regretted it when she fixed her eyes on me and smiled.

“You have?” she asks curiously. I nod slowly.

“Only a couple of times.”

“We should all play then. Harry and I can demonstrate first so the rest of you know how. I promise, its tons of fun,” Melissa assures. I mentally slap myself. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t dislike Melissa. I just never feel innocent when playing this game. Part of me is afraid of what Nicole will think after watching the events that are about to take place.

Everyone agreed and Melissa stood up, pulling me off the couch with her. We stood in the center of the room with everyone else sitting down surrounding us.

“I have to warn you, I’m fairly amazing at this game,” she says with a seductive grin. I smirk.

“That’s what everyone says until they play against me,” I shoot back. My comment seemed to only make her want to play more.

“Then let it begin. Starting now.”

Every round of the awkward game starts off boring. I wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her body close to mine. Hers wrap around the back of my neck and she brings her face about a half inch away from mine. I could hear her breathing as the scent of her perfume infiltrated my nose. She still had that grin on her face.

She gently moved her hand down the front of my body, over my chest and down to the hem of my shirt. Her hands were cold as they felt my muscles, running over my abs.

“Come on, Styles. You can do better than that,” she taunts. I move my hands down to her ass, cringing as I imagined the look on Nicole’s face. She was sitting behind me so I couldn’t see. Melissa smirks. “I thought you said you were good at this.”

My hands found their way to her chest. With each comment I felt the need to do more. Most girls would’ve given up at this point. With Melissa, we continued to explore each other’s bodies for at least five minutes.

“You’re better than I thought,” I admit as I remove my hand from beneath her shirt. She was even closer to my face than she was before. I didn’t even think that was possible. Her fingers were tangled in my hair and she was still pressed up against me. She smirks.

“Practice,” she explains. “It’s impossible for you to win. Do you give up yet?”

I grin. “Never.”

I definitely was not expecting the reaction that response would earn me.

AUTHORS NOTE

hehe >:) what do you think happens next?? I KNOW but you dont ;) so vote and comment and maybe JUST MAYBE youll find out... who here has played the awkward game?? :D this is probably the dirtiest scene ive ever written XD maybe that says something about my writing but oh well. I'll just let you imagine the fuck out of this chapter (: have fun. dont hurt yourself. anywhore thanks so uch for reading and i love you til the death of the world <3 byee c: xx