Chapter 14

We get there and step out of the van in front of a gigantic gate in front of the movie set.

We all get out and tell the two security guards by the gate our names. They let us in and we find the place all the casts members are supposed to be meeting.

We walk inside the building where most of the cast already is. We sit down at the big table and wait for the rest of the cast members to arrive. When the rest get here Gary starts talking,"Hello, and welcome to the shooting of the amazing book 'The Hunger Games'," we here a couple of hoots around the table before Gary continues,"For the next two months we will be training for your character." After he says that there's a round of confused murmurs like, "what," or, "training."

"Yes, training, what did you guys think, I was going to let you guys play with weapons and call it a day? No, I wasn't. Some of you need to bulk up or slim down. Some people will need to learn how to throw knives or use a sword." Me and Xander give side glances to each other knowing Gary's referring to us.

Then he continues,"All of the tributes will need to learn how to 'fight' with each other, I mean, come on, none of this crossed any of your minds?"

I guess none of it really did. I wondered why we were staying for five months in stead of maybe three. Now it makes sense.

Gary goes on and tells us rules and stuff like that until he finally says, "That's about it, we'll start training tomorrow," Then we're aloud to go.

Alexander, Jack, Jackie, and I all get in a van that's already waiting to take us all back to the hotel,

"Well, I didn't see that coming but, I guess it wasn't really a surprise," I say to try and start a conversation.

All I get I as couple 'yeahs' from them.

We sit in silence for the rest of the car ride.

We finally get back to the hotel and walk to the elevator.

"Hi, nice looking front desk lady that always gives me strange looks," Jack says with no shame waving to the lady at the front desk. She just rolls her eyes while the rest of us laugh.

We get into the elevator and Jack hits our floors button. We get out and start walking to our rooms.

"Meet me in my room in about an hour?" Jack asks.

"Sure," Jackie, Alexander, and I say before we all walk into our rooms.