The Cup and The Order

The next morning, everyone woke up earlier than usual since everyone had naps the day before. Kreacher was back to cooking meals. Hermione and Ron were the last to get to breakfast.

"Hello you two. Sleep well?" Draco teased playfully. The two blushed, nodded their heads, and sat down with everyone else.

"Today, we need to figure out a way to sneak into Bellatrix's vaults, and get the cup." Harry announced. "We don't really have to capture her, but we do need to get her clothes, and some DNA. No one will really notice, and by the time Bellatrix finds out we broke in, we'll already have the cup." Harry said lazily, sipping some coffee.

"Well, whose going to play Bellatrix?" Ron asked. Everyone turned their heads to Hermione.

"Fine. Merlin forbid you turn into a girl for an hour." Hermione grumbled, taking a piece of toast.

"Doesn't that mean we have to sneak into Hogwarts again?" Neville asked. Everyone nodded. "I gladly offer my help if you need it." Neville piped up.

"Thank you Neville. But I think we need to keep the numbers low for this. The smaller the group, the easier it will be for us to sneak in. I'm thinking me, Ron, and Hermione sneak into Hogwarts again, get the clothes and DNA, then Hermione can go to open up Bellatrix's vaults, and Ron and I will just use the invisibility cloak." Harry said.

"Wait, what about me?" Draco protested. "You're an idiot if you think I'm going to let you go there without me."

"Well then I guess I'm an idiot, because I want you to stay here with Neville, and guard the house. Don't forget we are still on watch. All it takes is one of the order members to release the information, and this hide out is completely screwed. If anyone tries to break in, I need you two to protect the house from the inside. And if you can't I need you to grab a couple important things, and flee. You can send a Patronus to us if that's the case." Harry said calmly.

"But-" Draco tried to protest but Harry cut him off.

"I'm not having any shit right now. Yesterday set me back a bit, and I'm still trying to get back to 100% normal. I'm not angry, but I am a little irritated still. So try to cooperate with me, please." Harry said gently. Draco nodded, and leaned over to kiss Harry. Harry kissed back.

"Sorry." Draco apologized.

"Its ok. Sorry for snapping at you."

"You two act like a married couple." Ron snorted. That made everyone chuckle a little.

"If we head out in the next 20 minutes, I think we might be able to get the cup today." Harry said. Ron, Hermione, and Harry stood up from the table, and headed upstairs to get dressed. Harry wore the black hoodie with wing slits in the back, a pair of blue jeans, and his black hiking boots. Ron wore a grey jumper, black jeans, and some sneakers. Hermione wore blue jeans, sneakers, and two long sleeve shirts on top of each other. Everyone dressed warmly since the winter season was approaching, and outside was slowly getting colder and colder. Everyone grouped in the living room. Hermione had her magical bag, and Harry had his cloak.

Draco walked to Harry, and pulled him into a deep kiss on the lips. "You better stay safe." Draco ordered gently. Harry nodded and kissed his nose.

"I'll be fine. We will all be fine." Harry comforted. They released, and Harry looked back to them. "The cloak can't hold three people, so we will all go invisible before we sneak into Hogwarts, but when we get to Gringotts, Ron and I will go under the cloak so we know where each other is." Harry quickly explained. "Now hold onto my arms, and prepare yourself."

In a second, everyone disappeared to the familiar opening of the bridge leading into Hogwarts.