XVI

*says in a game show host's voice* Welcome to the usual reminder to vote and comment!

"You know this isn't over, (Y/n)," Hera threatened while sneering. "Goddesses never have it easy."

And the two goddesses dissapeared.

I shifted uncomfortably before glancing at the unconsious Nico and then Percy. "C'mon, we need to get the helm."

Percy sheepishly uncovered something that was behind his back, "Persephone had it stashed away."

"Thanks, we should give this to Hades and get back to camp."

We started walking back to Hades' palace.

"So," Percy started out of the blue. "You're a ((WIZARD HARRY... I'm sorry... I had to...)) goddess..."

I ran my fingers nervously over the intricate designs on the helm. "Mhm."

"So that's gotta be cool, right?"

"Half the people want to kill you, one quarter of the people you're mutual acquaintances with, the other quarter you're so-so friends with..." I said trying not to smile. "But hey, you're immortal so, hip hip hooray!" I said with sarcasm.

Percy smiled.

"Ouch!" I heard someone say. "Stop dragging me!"

"Oh whoops sorry Nico," I said then dropped him resulting in him landing on his face.

"Ow," he muttered. "What happened? Where am I?"

"You probably died, you became possessed, you tried to kill Percy and I, we had a nice walk in the woods, I told you a secret for a secret, you went all crazy, you worked for Persephone, you betrayed your daddy, and you probably died again." I said then added quickly. "Not in that order though."

"Uh... um..." Nico started then smiled sheepishly. "So how has you guys' days been so far?"

"Bloody hell, Nico that's all you have to say?!" Percy explodes.

"Percy. Shut up." I said. He looked at the ground and said nothing more. "We're all good now, Nico didn't mean for any of this to happen."

Nico stood up and walked a few paces behind us.

"We're almost there." Percy pointed out.

"Thanks captain obvious." I grinned. "I totally couldn't see the giant black palace in the middle of a garden."

Percy smiled. "Whatever," and he rolled his eyes.

Percy and I slammed on the front door before noticing, oh look, the door was unlocked that whole time. We all walked into a large living room type of place.

"Hades?! Show yourself you big baby!" I hollered.

"What, (Y/n)?" He said lazily as he walked into the room wearing a robe as if he had just woken up from a nap.

"Here's you bloody Helm." I said and threw it at his face. It clattered to the floor.

"Thanks," he said with bitter amusement, but I had already left.

I grabbed both Percy and Nico's hand before shadow traveling back to camp. We all landed into the lake by accident. Nico and I were soaking wet but Percy didn't look like he minded at all.

"Nico freaking di Angelo!" I heard someone screaming and running towards us. With no surprise it was Will.

"Hi, William." Nico said a smile playing at his lips. "No hugs!--"

Percy and I stared to walk away due to the awkwardness.

"Um... (Y/n)... How about that date?" Percy asked grinning.

"We just got back from a deathly moment and you ask me on a date?!" I asked then sighed while smiling. "I'm going to have to admit, Perseus Jackson, you've got style."

"So is that a yes?"

"Of course!"

It was as if we were thinking the same thing... Because right at that moment we both leaned in quickly to peck the other on the cheek which resulted in us bumping heads. I blushed a shade of pink while Percy flushed a shade of deep scarlet. Then I kissed him on the lips. It wasn't a hungry kiss, just a passionate one.

"I'm looking forward to that date you promised!" I said before running off to the Apollo cabin.

"Where are you going? Don't you wanna hang out or something?" Percy asked.

"Sorry, Jackson, I had to stop my book midway because of that quest. Books before boys." I smiled.

<<PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE>>

Comment some things you want to happen on the date!

Ex: where you want to go, what you want to do, how the night should end...

Idk I need ideas! I'm not writing any lemons or smut, thank you very much.

I hope you're having a nice day! Sorry this took so long to publish, I've been on a trip! I love you! Vote, comment, and live your life!