Mihawk X Reader

Requested by NtximhlubChan

Thank you for the request ^_^

(Y/n) has a very weird personality. She's wild and reckless; never once afraid of getting hurt or beaten up. She could care less about intimidating people because they never intimidated her, they actually make her laugh because in her opinion their faces are always priceless. All stern and angry, HA! Not intimidating, just funny.

(Y/n) has bright (e/c) eyes that shine even in the darkest of places, considering she lives on the Kuraigana Island, which may I say is a very glumly place for someone as happy as her, but it doesn't seem to faze her. She actually finds the dark cloudy island a gold mine for adventure. 

(Y/n)'s (h/l) (h/c) hair is one of legends it's smooth as silk and very pretty, but her (s/c) skin is softer, smoother, and has a gentle touch, that of a kindhearted person. Many wonder how this young girl keeps herself so smooth, being that she loves getting dirty and always getting hurt. That, to her is an easy answer... She doesn't really know, maybe it's because she really isn't human or that she puts a crap ton of conditioner in her hair and lotion on her body twice a day every day... that has to be it.

The young girl shook her head, slightly scratching the side of her neck as she slowly glided around Mihawk's castle. Her back was facing the ground, one leg crossed over the other and arms folded behind her head as she stared at the boring crimson ceiling.

'I want to do something fuunnn...' The young girl whined to herself, her (e/c) orbs spotting a certain pink haired girl giving her an idea, "oi Perona! Do you want to play tag with me?!" (Y/n) called, her flying position changing so her feet were now facing the floor, her knees slightly bent as she glided over to Perona.

"No (y/n). Go. Away." the pink haired girl snapped, as she flew through a wall to get away from the now confused (y/n) who was making a face saying 'what is her problem?'

(Y/n) shrugged, a long frown pulling at her lips as she flew aimlessly around the castle wanting something, anything to do.

Her light body seemed to carry her around the castle on its own, her back, once again facing the checkered patterned floor.

(Y/n) found herself gliding up the west wing to where Mihawk's layer lies. (Hey that kind of rhymes!) 

"I'll just hang with Mihawk I guess?" (Y/n) whispered to herself, sounding more like a question, "hopefully, he doesn't mine." 

~Skippy Dee Skippy Doo ~    

"M-Mihawk?" (Y/n) stammered opening the large red door.

Her small form no longer in the air, but feet pressed to the ground as she slowly and silently walked into the large room. She immediately recognized Mihawk in his white long sleeved button up shirt and long black pants.

Mihawk's button up was not buttoned up reviling his toned chest. His kogatana cross necklace hung in between his pecs and his black wide-brim hat was nowhere to be seen.

He was sitting in his throw chair his yellow eyes piercing into (y/n) having no effect on the small girl.

"What do you need (y/n)?" Mihawk asked, resting is chin on the palm of his hand looking bored.

(Y/n) gave a silent giggle at his face, so priceless, so funny.     

The young girl couldn't help but start laughing at Mihawk, one of the seven warlords of the sea and the greatest swordsman to ever sail the seven seas! You'd think she'd be cowering away from such a strong man, but no, she was laughing! Laughing I tell you!

The tall swordsman raised an annoyed eyebrow at (y/n) silently cursing himself for taking her in.

"Why are you laughing?" Mihawk questioned his voice spitting venom at the (h/c) haired girl his chin rising off the palm of his hand.

"I was bored... pff, hahaha!" (Y/n) answered covering her mouth at the end as she let out another loud laugh.

The piercing yellow eyes were filled with confusion as Mihawk continued to watch (y/n) die of laughter.

The small girl was holding her sides and whipping the brims of her eyes as she let out a happy sigh.

She loved Mihawk's expressions they were funny especially the 'I fucking... what?' face, that one killed her.

"Sorry for laughing sir," (y/n) smiled walking over to her master, "your face was priceless, all bored and trying to be all intimidating, haha funny."

"I guess." The swordsman grumbled still confused on what just happened.

Another sigh came from the (e/c) doe-eyed girl as lifted off the ground and started to hover above the checkered floors. She pushed herself high into the air doing a couple flips and twirls.

"What are you doing?" Mihawk's voice sounded, filled with annoyance making (y/n)'s orbs roll.

"What are you doing." The small girl repeated doing a back flip over Mihawk's chair and poking him in the chest her forehead touching his.

'Damn, those eyes... there so, COOL!!' (Y/n) though her expression lighting up like the sun.

"Nice pretty yellow eyes." The (e/c) doe-eyed girl thrilled out loud.

"What?" 

(Y/n) froze her eyes growing wide and her face turning a deep shad of crimson. She quickly remover her forehead from his no longer staring in his piercing yellow eyes.

The (h/c) haired girl shot high into the air hiding behind a large chandelier, slowly peeking behind the large candles her small form hid behind.

"(Y/n) what are you doing?" A bored voice questioned.

(Y/n)'s face grew even redder her cheeks, nose, and ears all ablaze.

"N-nothing!" 

The small girl was slowly calming herself gaining more composure as she dusted herself off and floated towards the checkered patterned floor.

Taking a deep breath the (e/c) eyed girl's feet hit the floor and she walked towards Mihawk a large grin picking at her lips.

"Sorry bout that master!" 

Mihawk raised an eyebrow at (y/n), her strange personally certainly made this place more lively... that's why he kept her around, she lightened things up... a lot. 

---------------------------------------------

I'm not going to lie this one shot was hard, I never really liked Mihawk so I don't really like it, but that's my opinion.

Comment on how it was I love reading the commentary ☺☻☺