Ariyah Penda Henson & Josiah Dashon Howard...

3 Months Later

9 Months Pregnant

Taraji POV

Oh my god I want this baby out of me! Me and natasha have been going crazy for the past 3 months. Our 9 months have just started too. The babies just kick and kick and we've been eating like animals wether the guys like it or not. We exercise the fat off and our stomachs are a big as balloons. We feel like we could give birth at any second! We can hardly move around and we get so tired easily.

(Their stomach sizes)

I'm 39 weeks and natasha is 40. We could have our babies anywhere between 6 days into 40 weeks or 39 weeks and zero days. Either way its pretty much the same. Today was our 5th day and it was so terrible. The guys and kids were freaking out and became worried everytime they kicked but I reassured them that its fine and normal. Your baby isn't early or late of you have them on the 39th or 40th week, those are the ranges you're supposed to be at. Either 39 or 40. Me and natasha were on the couch slumping and eating on honey nut Cheerios while the guys were finishing up the nurserys. Zuris is already done and i gotta say that they both look amazing. The twins will love them. "Girl I feel as big as a blimp.." said natasha and i agreed. "I Just wish they were out of us already. I Just want to hold my babies already." I told her and she nodded. The guys came out and were covered in paint. "Phew..finally they're done.." the both said. "Ah! paint fumes.." I said and me and Natasha covered up our noses. "Oh no! Sorry!" they shouted going to the other side of the room. "They are So committed sometimes that it doesn't make may sense.." I said and she laughed. "They're our babies though.." said natasha as we smiled at them. "My stomach is so big that I can hug it.." i said and doing so. "Hows My little ones?" I asked and they kicked and basically kicked me in the head and natasha laughed. "They said that they're ready to leave.." she said and we all laughed. "Girl I'm sleepy.." me and natasha both said and laughed. I got up and terrence helped me. Zuri and natasha sleep in one of the guest rooms now because our stomachs are to big for enough room in me and terrences bed. Me and natasha went to our rooms and i laid back on the bed and let out a deep breath. "What's wrong?" terrence asked me and i slapped his chest. "What's wrong?!" I yelled at him and he looked scared. I sighed and rubbed my temples. I laid abck and lifted up my shirt revealing my stomach. "Look.." i told terrence and he looked at my stomach. Next thing you know you see a little hand print and foot print appear.

"Gross.." said terrence and i slapped his chest again. "Its not gross. They're moving jackass." I told him and he sighed and shrugged. "I know you have really bad hormones right now, but you're being really mean and hurtful towards me.." He said rubbing his face and i sighed and kissed him. "You're irritating but you're my teddy bear and i still love you terry.." I said and he smiled a little. "Its just a bit hard because you don't have 2 babies inside of you kicking around and stretching your skin.." I told him and he sighed and kissed my forehead. "Fair enough.." He said smiling and we kept watching my stomach move. A quick print came up and i really felt that one. "Ooh!" I said Chuckling and Terrence smiled. "I felt that one.." I said grinning. "What do you think they're doing?" he asked me. "I think that the girl is trying to get the boy to move over.." i said and we laughed. You think we can do this?" I asked him. "I know we can.." he told me smiling. Be kissed me and kissed my stomach. "This is just going to be so incredible...I'm gonna buy them those little cars that they can drive that looks like real ones...that'll be awesome.." he said grinning. I smiled and he helped me sit up. He helped me turn over and we fell asleep...