The Final Battle

The next morning, everyone woke up, and ate breakfast in silence. No one really looked at each other, and no one talked. Everyone just stayed silent. When they were done, they all apperated to the beginning of the bridge. Everyone was there. Everyone looked excited and solemn, but Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, and Neville wore sad expressions on their face. Harry split away, and looked for the Weasley family.

"There you are, Harry-" Molly said happily, but she stopped when she saw Harry's expression.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Molly asked. Harry just shook his head, and hugged her.

"I just want to say that I am so thankful for everything you've done for me. You were like my mother, and I can't begin to tell you how much that meant for me." Harry said, tears in his eyes. Molly separated.

"Are you ok?" Molly asked. The rest of the family saw the scene, and came a bit closer.

"Actually, yeah. I'm good. I just wanted to tell you how much you meant to me." Harry said shakily. Harry then repeated the gesture, and hugged and thanked everyone from the family. Ron walked over with the same grim expression.

"Is there something we don't know about?" Arthur asked. Harry nodded.

"Yeah, but I can't tell you. It'd break my heart if you knew now. Just fight, and stay safe. I won't forgive you if you get hurt." Harry chuckled, a tear dropping down his face. He turned to Ron.

"Let's go." Harry said to Ron. Ron nodded, and they made their way back to the group. Draco grabbed Harry into a hug, tears threatening to spill. Unknowingly, they sprouted their wings, and wrapped them around each other. They didn't pay any attention to the gasps from the others at their wings, they just embraced each other. Harry let go, and motioned for Ron, Hermione, and Neville to join the hug. Draco didn't feel a single bit of anger at everyone being close to Harry. Harry and Draco just hugged, and wrapped their wings around their friends. A minute later, they all let go, and Harry and Draco reverted back. Harry pulled Neville aside for a moment.

"Remember what I told you, okay. I couldn't ask for anyone else to do it, and I would like nothing better than for it to be you. Think of it as my dying wish." Harry said to Neville.

"I can't believe you are doing this. But if its what you wish, then I'll do it. No matter how much it pains me to." Neville replied sadly. They both returned to the group. Harry yelled out.

"Let's run!" Everyone then ran rapidly down the bridge, Harry, Draco, Hermione, Ron, and Neville in the front. And Kingsley, Bill, Ginny, and Remus were in the front. As soon as they got there, death eater ran out, some dressed, and some with pajamas. Spells were being shot left and right, people were screaming, debris was being thrown around from levitation spells.

Ginny, Bill, Kingsley, and Remus made their way to the dungeons, subdued the guard, and let the students out.

"There's a fight going on! We need you to fight back as much as you can! Stay here if you are under 5th year, and barricade the doors! Stop fighting when you see the sparks!" Remus yelled to the kids. Everyone from 5th year and up ran out to the fight, while the group helped secure the younger kids. Then the group ran upstairs to help.

Everyone was fighting their hardest. There were more deaths on the death eater side, than their was on the light side. Of course, Draco was noticed since he purposely didn't put on a Glamour, and he had a fair share of angry people fighting him. Soon, his father, Lucius, got to him.

"You no good traitor!" Lucius yelled during their duel. "You left us, for the weak ones! The pathetic side! You could have had power, but you chose the mudbloods, halfbloods, and blood traitors!" He yelled.