One More Day

Chapter 16

                Day before the Wedding.

                I woke up in the comforting arms of my mate. His arms were wrapped around me comfortingly. I snuggled into his chest feeling his even deep breathing of his sleep. He looked so adorable while he was asleep. I looked around at the room around me. It was nearly a week since I found him as my mate. I have never been happier not once. My life was perfection.

                I had debated everything in the book that spoke of Silver Hinted Wolves. Nothing came to mind. Nothing screamed for a Silver Hinted Wolf being in a high position. There was only one thought that had ever occurred to me. Only one reason screamed for me to be in a high position, that was War. Every time I thought of that I quickly dismissed it. I mean, there hasn’t been wars for years. What about the Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack? No.

                Anyway, I was lying in the arms of my mate and I couldn’t be any happier. Anyway, it is my wedding tomorrow. Yep. Getting married in a day. I didn’t want to get out of the bed because I knew as soon as I would step out of the room they would force Oliver and I to be apart for the day. I really don’t think I can last a day away from Ollie. He would be in his parents’ wing for the whole day. I would remain here.

                I traced my fingers slowly across his chest and his abs tracing all of his features. He was just so beautiful and adorable. He was a softy at heart. I know in the palace he can sometimes come across as a little harsh but he is just trying to be a good leader. I mean the other day I was the definition of harsh. I screamed at that Royal Guard. I was easily seen as harsh then.

                I felt him shudder underneath my touch and I saw his sleepy face turn into a smile before he opened his beautiful brown eyes. They were just so beautiful.

                “Well. That was a nice way to wake up,” He smiled sleepily.

                “Morning sleepy head,” I replied kissing his chest lightly.

                “Mmm. I could keep you here all day,” Oliver sighed.

                “I wish but they will drag us apart at some point,” I sighed.

                He growled possessively at that which made me giggle before he twisted us both over so I was now lying back on the bed towering over me his body pressed incredibly close to mine. He buried his head into my neck kissing my mark lightly causing me to outwardly moan before tracing his kisses all the way back up. I was in heaven.

                Eventually I pushed him away slightly. Not willingly but it had to come.

                “Come on. Otherwise they will drag you off of me in a compromising position and that is something I definitely don’t want my parents to see,” I teased.

                “Mine,” He growled.

                “Always yours but seriously move your ass,” I said giving him a shove to which he lost his balance and tumbled off of the bed.

                I heard a low bang before a groan. That was it I was gone. I had reached the point of extreme laughter and there was no point of return. I was giggling my little head off literally running out of breath. Oliver stumbled onto his feet looking at me as if I was deranged.

                “Come on. It wasn’t that funny,” He moaned, with a grumpy face clearly hating the fact that he was being laughed at.