Chapter 29

"Taeguk-ah, did you make your bed yet?" Taehyung asked her.

She shook her head and continued munching down on fruits.

"Can you go make your bed please and come back down?" he asked her.

She nodded and ran upstairs. Tae looked at me, concerned. I looked up at him with wet eyes and felt a tear drop down. He put down his fork and brought me into a warm hug.

"It's okay." he whispered in my ear.

"Noona, gwenchana?" Jimin peeped.

I nodded and pulled away as Taeguk came running back to the kitchen. I smiled and continued eating.

Tae and I decided that we would go to the hospital and let his parents take care of Taeguk for us. We arrived at the hospital and waited for one hour before the doctor saw me. By that time I could move my arm and it seemed like everything was fine.

"I'm Dr. Byun, how may I help you?" a young doctor asked.

"This morning, my hands lost strength in them and my arm couldn't move. I wanted to see what was wrong with me." I told him.

"Any current sicknesses or medications?" he asked.

"I have chronic fatigue syndrome and I am pregnant." I said. He nodded and began checking my blood pressure. He pushed the curtain aside and came back later with another doctor, she was pretty and young as well.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Dr. Joon. My intern told me about your situation. Weakness in hands and lost of strength in arm, correct?" she clarified.

I nodded and watched her type something in the computer.

"It's a symptom part of the chronic fatigue syndrome, are you regularly taking your medicine?" she asked.

"No, I'm not anymore because I'm pregnant now." I replied.

She looked at me for a second and nodded.

"Okay. But I just want to warn you that if you don't take your medicine, your syndrome can get worse. But I also understand if you don't take the medicine because it can harm the baby." she said.

Tae and I nodded and I got off the bed, bowing and thanking her. I sighed in relief and in fear. It wasn't anything too bad but it could get worse. Taehyung grasped my hand and we walked out. Just then I felt the urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and lifted up the toilet seat, puking. A very annoying part of pregnancy that's for sure. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I walked out and spotted Tae talking to someone. I walked up behind him and saw Mark.

"Hey Mark!" I smiled.

"Hey Hyejin!" he smiled.

"Are you okay?" Tae asked.

I nodded and smiled. They continued talking and I zoned out for a bit until I saw Tae waving his hand in front of me.

"Hyejin.. Mark asked you if you were excited for our second baby." he said.

"Yeah I am." I smiled. Mark smiled and nodded.

"Oppa!" I heard. I turned around and saw Eunji standing there.

"Oh! Eunji-sshi, annyeong!" I waved. She smiled and bowed. I looked at her suspiciously and looked back at Mark.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Ahh.. I.. We.." Mark chuckled nervously.

"I just had to get my regular checkup. Nothing big." Eunji said, grabbing onto Mark's hand. I nodded and smiled. I looked at Taehyung and he smiled, raising his eyebrows. We knew something was up. I nodded and Taehyung did the same.

"Geurae. We'll get going now! Annyeong!" Tae smiled. We waved and walked away from the happy couple.

"Is she pregnant?" Tae and I said at the same time. We smiled at each other and Tae kissed me on the forehead. We walked to our car and started to drive to Tae's parents house. We were stopped at a red light when he spoke up.

"What happened? You zoned out for a bit when I was talking to Mark." he said.

"Aniya, it's nothing. I was just thinking about what the doctor was saying." I replied.

He nodded and the rest of the car ride was silent. Before we walked into their house Tae grabbed my hand.

"Tell me Hyejin." he whispered.

I sighed and nodded.

"I don't know if I should start taking the medicine again or if I shouldn't. I don't want my syndrome to get worse neither do I want the baby to be harmed. I don't know what to do." I said.

Tae nodded and spoke up. "I'm excited for our second baby but if you don't want your syndrome to get worse then take the medicine. If the pain is too hard to live with, take the medicine. If it isn't too painful, push through it and don't take the medicine. Whatever you do I'll support you. I'll never blame anything on you. Just remember that I'll be here when you need me. Just ask."

I was moved to tears from his little speech. I nodded and hugged him. We knocked on the door and waited for a bit before someone opened the door. We didn't see anyone but we looked down and saw Taeguk smiling. She held out a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Taeguk! What's this?" I asked, squatting down to allow her to explain the drawing. I saw six figures and a house.

"This is you, that's appa, that's me, that's my little brother, that's grandma, and that's grandpa. That's the big house we will live in together." she explained.

I smiled and nodded.

"Is that what you want Taeguk?" I asked, tearing up.

"Of course! But why are you crying mommy? Did I say something wrong?" she asked, wiping my tears with her thumb. I smiled and shook my head.

"Aniya." I replied.

She smiled and ran into the living room. I looked up at Tae and he smiled and nodded. My decision was clear and I think Tae knew what it was. We walked into the living room and I saw Tae's parents sitting at the dinner table with plates of food set out in front of them. Taeguk climbed onto the chair by herself and looked up, smiling.

"Come eat dinner with us!" Tae's mom smiled.

"Ah, okay." I said, looking up at Tae. He nodded and we sat down. We began eating and I suddenly had the urge to throw up but I kept it down. I covered my mouth and put down my chopsticks.

"Oh! Hyejin! Gwenchana?" his dad asked. I nodded and continued eating.

When we were done, the maids took away the dishes. As they were doing that Tae whispered in my ear.

"I'm glad you made that decision." he whispered.

I nodded and grabbed the medicine from my bag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll update another chapter when I can! Thanks for reading! :)

--A