Chapter 7 - Our Beach

Chapter 7

"Come here!" I beg teasingly, giggling as I reached out.

"Never!" Skylar replies, grinning wildly. His smile falters as he realizes that I'm getting up from my seated position in the sand.

I brush the sand off of my legs for a second before I make my way towards him. He tries to put distance between us, but I won't let that happen so I begin to move quicker, pouncing to grab his phone from his hand. We both tumble to the ground, me fallin on top of him.

I quickly retrieve the phone he dropped and roll off of him, standing up quickly and putting distance between the two of us. I unlock his phone which has no password and go to his photo library.

I open the camera roll to find what I suspected.

He has at least twenty pictures of me. He was sniping me while I was sitting on the beach with him while Brady and Angela were getting us slushies.

I make a tsking noise at him as he gets closer to me with a guilty smirk on his face.

"I knew it," I tell him, rolling my eyes as I see a picture of me where my tongue is sticking out if my mouth and I look absolutely ridiculous. I try to delete the picture, but before I can, the phone is stolen from my hands.

"Swiper no swiping!" Skylar jokes as he holds his phone above his head so I can't reach it, even if I jump. His words make me laugh, his personality showing.

I stick my tongue out at him, giving up on trying to delete the picture.

"Alright, we're back!" Brady's voice announces as he and Angela walk up with our drinks.

"Here's a tiger's blood," Angela says, handing me the clear cup with the red colored slushy in it.

"And the Rasberry." She hands the blue colored slushy to Skylar.

"What the hell is tiger's blood?" Skylar asks, turning to me as he takes a sip of his drink.

"What's it sound like? It's tiger's blood," I say sarcastically, smirking at him.

"That's hardcore," Brady comments, ginning at me. I roll my eyes at the two of them.

I moan as I taste some of the slushy. It's probably the best tiger's blood anything I've ever had.

"Damn. If a slushy can make her moan like that imagine what you could do Skylar," Brady remarks, causing a blush to burn my face. I glance at Skylar who winks at me, which causes my face to turn even redder. I look down at my feet.

"Holy shit," Angela says under her breath, her eyes growing wide. I see her eyes looking at something behind me, so I turn around halfway to see what is so shocking.

And like her, I say, "Holy shit."

"Am I missing something?" Skylar asks, looking at the same scene I'm looking at.

My eyes are trained on Kian and his girlfriend who both seem to stand out. With her tanned skin, she looks like a goddess in her bikini, and he looks pretty fucking hot himself without his shirt on. I turn away quickly, not wanting to think about his arm draped around her shoulder like it belongs there.
I look at Angela, my good mood for the day going south drastically.

"Put your arm around her," Angela orders, catching Skylar's attention.

"What?" He asks, confused.

"Put your arm around her! Now!" She hisses, keeping her voice low. Skylar follows the order, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me to his sweaty body. I give him a small smile.

"What the fuck are they doing here? He's never at this beach!" Angela growls, becoming very defensive.

After Kian and I broke up, I stopped going to the beach for a while. Then, when I finally wanted to get out and have fun again, I couldn't go to the same beach that I always went to because I knew there was a chance we would run into each other. To avoid that, Angela and I found a new beach to go to regularly. Kian never comes to this beach.

"I don't get it," Brady says, looking to Angela.

"Maddie's ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend decided to show up at our beach," Angela replies, her eyes trained on Kian and Andrea.

"It feels fantastic out here," I sighed, raising my arms above my head and resting them on the sand there. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling.

"Mhmm," Kian hummed as a reply.

I smiled as I let the sun soak into my skin, the heat tingling.

Suddenly, the heat on my skin disappeared. I opened my eyes to find Kian hovering over me, a smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Do you remember when we met?" He asked, leaning down a little to run his nose against mine.

"Yes," I replied, smiling at the memory. We met because I got hit in the head with a volleyball.

"It was at this beach," he said, his eyes glistening with the memory.

"Yep. If I remember correctly, you hit me in the head with a volleyball." I giggled as Kian lowered his head even more so that his lips were brushing my neck.

He hummed. "Actually that was Sam's fault."

"Actually, you did it on purpose," I replied, remembering when Sam told me that Kian hit the ball in my way accidentally so that he could say hi to me.

"Well I'm glad I did." He placed a kiss on my neck.

"I'm not! That really hurt!" I teased, rubbing my hand down his side.

"Well then," he fired back jokingly, rolling off of me and sitting up, facing away from me.

"Baby, I was kidding." I sat up and crawled behind him. On my knees, I wrapped my arms around him from behind, one under his right arm and the other over his left. I place a kiss under his jaw as I press up against him.

"I know," he replied, pulling my arms off of him. I get confused, afraid I upset him when he slung my arms away from him. But then, he turned around and pinned me to the ground.

I laughed, squealing when he began to tickle me
.

"Maddie?" Skylar says my name, pulling me out of my dazed state.

"Yeah?" I reply, looking up into his blue eyes.

"You wanna make him mad?" He suggest with a grin on his face.
I raise my eyebrows, wondering what he has in mind. I nod in response.

"Okay, start running towards the water like I'm chasing you." He makes a shooing motion as he takes his arm off of my shoulders and grabs my slushy, handing his and mine to Brady. "And scream." He winks before giving me a little shove.

I'm confused, but I listened, running away from them and towards the water. When I look back, I see him chasing me and I get it.

I squeal, running faster, trying to get away from him.

I forget why I'm even doing this, running right past Kian straight for the water. Before I can get to the water, strong arms wrap around my bare stomach, pulling me back and stopping me.

I stumble a little bit and so does Skylar, both of us laughing loudly. I turn towards him and he keeps his grip on me.

Before I get the chance to step away, not that I would have, Skylar surprises me by leaning down and kissing me.

At first, I stand stiff, shocked at his actions. But then I relax into him and kiss him back. And I enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Would anyone want to help me with writing a story for class? I need help developing the plot and I want someone else's opinion. Just let me know in an inbox message.

Anyway, vote and comment!

Twitter: @xodelilahxo

Insta: @_xodelilahxo_

xox -Delilah