Worried Queen

Previously on the Queen and the Vampire....

I follow Delta out. I go to the kitchen and grab Delta his birthday meat. He looks at it happily. I put it in his plate and put it down. He looks at me. Thank you. I smile and nod. Harry smiles at me. I toss him a blood bag and grab one for me. Delta feeds on his meat. Harry and I finish our blood bags.

One on the guards comes to me. "Ma'am its about Argon."

Smiley's POV

I start reading the letter and start getting a deep terrified feeling. Argon knows about Harry, but is suspicious about us being soul mates. I start writing back at my desk in my office. I get so lost in writing back that I don't notice Harry behind me until he touches my shoulder. I look at him. "Harry?" I stand up. "Sorry got into writing." He looks at me. He can tell worried. "Is everything okay?" I nod a little. "It'll be fine." He nods. "Ill be back. I need to deliver this to someone." I say putting on my weapons. He stops me before leaving and gives me a kiss. I smile a little. "Stay inside please Harry." He nods. I head out to the place Argon wanted me to meet.

Harry's POV

Smiley was acting weird before she left and it has got me thinking about what she would be worried about. "She should have been back by now." I mumble. Shadow and Delta, Smiley's wolf tug on my jeans. "Stop it you guys." They start whimpering and scratching the door to go outside. "You guys want to go outside?" I look at them confused and open the door. They step out and look at me. "I don't know what you guys want. Sorry." The look worried like they sense something. Castiel shows up looking worried. "Cas. Whats going on?" He looks at me. The team gets up. "Yeah Cas. Smiley said to be here a 3 pm it 5 now." Violet says. "The queen is missing!" A guard yells running in. I just stare at him. "What?! Where did she go? Never mind I can track her!" Violet says running out, I follow her. She starts sniffing around. She follows the scent when she picks it up. I follow her closely.

After 3 hour of looking we finally stopped at a place. Not just any place Argons.

Smiley's POV

I wake up after hearing door slam open. I adjust my vision to see where I am and try moving. "What the hell?!" I see the chains on my arms. "Don't try darling. They wont break." I hear that familiar voice and cringe. I could feel the smirk on his face. "What are you doing Argon?" His face comes closer to mine as his breath hits my face. "Getting what I want." He smirks. "What you wanna get is a breath mint." I turn my face. He ignores my comment. "You see when I found out you have a soul mate... I knew he would come in the way of me and you. I need a child you see.. Not just a demon child, but a hybrid demon child. So I want to be the one to impregnate you sweetheart." I just look at him. "What so you mean come between us..we never had a thing." He growls. "I will get what I want!" He pins me to the wall trying kiss me. I hold him back as far as my chains would go. "Get off of me you disgusting little asshole!!" I yell. He still tries and hold him back with all my strength. He stop chuckling. "Don't worry I will have you." He says holding my arms tightly.

All of the sudden I hear thudding from above and a familiar scent hits my nose. No not harry. I start trying to break the chains. Argon throws Harry down in front of me. "Harry!!" I yell. He looks at me. He's covered in blood and bruises that won't heal cause he was attack with an angel blade. Argon looks at me and keeps punching him and using the blade. "Say goodbye to this one too my love." He smirks raising the blade up. I use all my strength and finally break the chains. Argon looks at me in shock as i transform into a wolf and attack him, knocking him out.

I turn back and run to Harry. "Harry." I hold his unconscious head up. Dean runs in. "We'll get him. We need to get out of here he won't stay out for too long." He says referring to Argon. I watch as they get Harry and then start heading to their car.

I rush back to the castle and start looking for something that might help. Harry is currently in the medical room. "Smiley you know that your blood won't heal him." Ren says as she watches me drain my blood into a blood bag. "Its worth trying." She sighs. "I know you care about him, but this won't heal him. Its gonna take a while for him to heal but he's gonna be fine. Your blood won't speed up the process." I look down knowing she's right. I stop draining my blood. "Just stay with him." I nod going to his room. I stop when I see him. "I just don't want to lose him like I lost Zayn." Ren rubs my back. "I understand. Harry was protecting you." I sit by his bed and hold his hand. "I know Ren. But what if I do lose him? Then what will I do." I sniffle. She sits next to me. "Hey listen to me. I have known you for a long time, and the one thing I know about you is that you are strong, and you are not gonna lose him as long as I'm here." I look at her and hug her. "I love you ren." She smiles a little rubbing my back. "I love you too sis."

I stay with Harry through days and nights waiting for him to wake up after that day. I barely leave his side, unless its very very important. I trace my hand in the marking he gave me. I lay my head on my paws. One of my specialty is that i can shift into a white coated wolf which indicates me as the queen. I lay my wolf head by his hand whimpering.

I wake up feeling someone petting my head. Me thinking that its Harry, immediately shoot my head up. Then I notice him still sleeping. "Thought you may need a friend." Rose says sitting down. I stay quiet and lay my head back down just keeping hope.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I've been gone so long. Should have made a longer chapter, but i have work tomorrow from 1pm to 9pm. Hopefully will be updating my other books also.

❤️😘 

Southernheart1026
T0ny_5tark
Jay-Stark
Lexia-Stark
I_have_arrived
irish_gemma

Follow the girls above! They are amazing! ❤️😘

-Smiley Khan