Not Looking For Love

• Dyamon's POV

I woke up to the sound of my mother and one of her random guy visitors arguing. I let out a loud sigh and rolled over to look at the clock.

-| 3:15 |-

" 3:15 , are you fucking kidding me who argues at 3:15 in the morning ? " I say to myself.

I groaned and got out of bed to get a cup of water. Completely ignoring the screaming and yell coming from down the hall.

~

After getting my water I went to go check on my brother, Daniel. He was sound asleep in his bed. I sighed thinking about how he was the spitting image of our father. I wish my father was still around. He left a few years back once my mother started doing drugs. Yup my mother's a junky , but hey we could have turned out worse.

I crept silently down the hallway trying not to disturbing my mother and her guest.

" Bitch Get Out My House , " my mom yelled to the random guy .

" Fuck you stupid bitch ! " the guy yelled before storming out her room , pass me and out the door.

My mom came out a moment later and looked at me. Her eyes were blood shot red and I could smell the liquor on her . I knew she was drunk and high off any drug she got her hands on.

" What are you looking at dumb slut ? " she slurred at me.

I just shook my head at her .

" You heard me dumb whore , what the fuck you looking at ! " she screamed coming closer to me .

" A sorry excuse for a women , " I mumbled under my breath.

" Bitch ! "

And before I had a chance to speak I felt a hard hand go across my face. I hit the floor holding my face in pain.

" Now I take a lot shit from you little ass , but disrespect ain't gonna be something I take from someone I gave life to ! " she screamed before walking off .

I laid there in pain for awhile. Then my older sister Danyell came out her room with a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes at her. Me and Danyell never got along she hates the fact our mother left her dad for me and Daniels.

" What's wrong little baby ? " Danyell said making a pout face.

" Leave me the hell alone Danyell , " I snapped at her.

She laughed her ugly wicked laugh.

" Ooh does the wittle baby want her daddy ? . . . Ooh wait he left . Maybe because he knew his slut of a daughter would never be anything in life . " she said before going downstairs into the kitchen.

I got up letting tears fill my eyes , but not letting a single one fall as I walked back to my room.

" D ? " Daniel called from his room door.

I quickly closed my eyes to get rid of the tears , appearing strong to Daniel .

" Yes Dan Dan ? " I said as I made my way to him.

" Are you okay ? " He asked as I bent down in front of him.

" I'm fine get some sleep . "

" I'm scared , " He whined . " Sleep with me ? "

" Fine . " I said rolling my eyes .

I climbed into bed with him and pull the cover over us. He snuggled up under me and quickly fell back to sleep. I ran my hands through his hair thinking about what it would be like if my dad was still around.

I missed my dad , why did he leave us ? What did we do to deserved the way we get treated ? I thought he loved us , he said he'd never leave his family.

I felt the tears coming back and this time I just let them fall.

~

I cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

I looked up at the clock on Daniel's wall.

-| 3:52 |-

I snuggled closer to Daniel holding him in my arms . I need to get some sleep , I start a new school in the morning .

I had to leave my old one because people keep asking about the bruises on me that my mother gave me . So now I'm transferring to Danyell's high school .

My eyes got heavy as I was lost in my thoughts . I was slowly drifting off to sleep , until Danyell walked into the room .

" Ooh & tomorrow don't tell anyone we are related , you're a complete horror show people can't know I'm related to you . " she said walking to her room .

I chuckled in disgust at her . " Wouldn't dream of it ! " I yelled to her as she walked off .

I then closed my eyes and let my dreams take over me .