First Date

Hey, everyone wats up? I also need feed back to know if I meet your exceptions as a writer. I love my fans, this chapter goes out to you all. Peace out lovelies. ❤️

P.S Lily's First Date Outfit! 😊😍😘

Heath's P.O.V

Damn, damn. I keep repeating to myself. I have been together with Lily for sometime but never asked her out on a proper date. I need to make it extra special, I am thinking maybe flowers and music or maybe something regular and comfortable. Damn, I need help.

"Hey dude, buddy. Are you okay? You're ripping your hair off." I hear Jacob say breaking my train of thought.

"Oh hey bro, god can you help me with something?" I asked him pointedly.

"Yeah, sure. What's the problem?" He said sitting on the couch against my wall of my office.

"Well, the thing is I have been with Lily for almost 3 weeks now ever since we met. And I was wondering if I could take things slow and ask her on our first date. And you know make things official between us." I said looking at him and scratching the back of my neck.

"Okay, all you gotta do is make her feel special but don't over do it. Girls hate that, especially if she is a simple girl. They are the most special you can ever get." He said smiling.

"Thanks man. I don't know what I would do without you."

"Maybe you would still rip all of your hair out if I wasn't here." We both laughed.

"I might give her a call right now." I said after we fully calm down.

"You do that and I going to go find something to do to keep myself busy." Jacob said winking and left the room. Hahh, old habits die hard. I chuckled.

I called Lily after Jacob leaves. The phone rang and she picked up at the last minute.

"Hello." She said out of breath.

"Hello love, glad to hear your voice. Why do you sound like you ran a marathon?"

"Same here, oh, my brother and I were playing some hoops in the backyard."

"Hope you are winning. I could beat them up for you." I said chuckling.

"Oh, no no. That's not gonna happen. What's up with you?"

"I just wanted to....um to say if you.....wanted to go on a date with me?" I asked her nervously.

I heard silence and I waited. It was very eerie silence that continued for 3 seconds.

"Umm, wow. I mean yeah. I would love to." Lily finally said breathless.

"Alright, then I'll pick you up at 8pm sharp. See you then." I said smiling and rubbing my jaw.

"Yeah, see you then."

"Lily?"

"Hmm?" I heard her say.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Heath."

"Goodbye, till we meet again." With that said I hung up the phone. And took deep breaths. Time to plan a special date. I only had five hours for perfections.

..............................................................

Lily's P.O.V

Oh my goddess, I can't believe Heath asked me on a date. A date..with...him. I sighed. I smiled and blushed.

"Someone is smiling." Lily heard behind her. She turned and saw her brother behind with his hands in his pocket.