Chapter 26 || End

❝  -.-.- The End Is Just A New Beginning -.-.-

Chapter 26: End

AMAZING COVER BY LotteHolder !

Inhale... exhale... inhale... exhale one more inhale and I exhale slowly shutting my eyes and removing all the nervousness that is creeping inside of me. Airplanes rides won't be too bad right? "Mom, everything is inside the trunk" I call out, as dad shuts the trunk close. My sister is already inside the car with her mate. I already said bye to my friends, and now this was it. The time where I can really just concentrate myself and leave.

My heart clenches every time I think about leaving, but that is what has to be done. Who knows I will come back even stronger, and perfect. "Sweetie, don't forget your purse!" Mom shouts as she jogs over the car. I give her a hug and get inside of the car.

"Excited rose?" My sis shrieks, honestly she seems way more excited than I am. I look at her, nodding my head. Not really excited, but really nervous. Mom and dad scurry inside the car, and we head our way towards the airport.

***

My eyes scan through the window, people rushing here and there. Some people sobbing, some laughing. Hugging, and all I can pick up is the suitcases rolling across the floor. "Ready?!" I sort of jump when I heard dad.

"Y – Yeah" my voice comes out choked. I open the door and get out of the car, a sudden chill hits my bare arms sending me shivers. I squint my eyes as the sun starts to peer out and the chill vanishes all of a sudden.

Ignoring that I go to my trunk on hold some suitcases. I don't really pay attention to my parents at the moment, all I focus is on my feet making its way to the doors, and the security guards. As I enter I get my identity check, and my suitcases go through a security system. Waiting for a bit, once everything is fine. We get my suitcases and rush towards the waiting room, to wait for my flight.

This is the time where I stand infront of the doors to the side where only passengers can pass. I turn towards my parents, mom eyes were already red. I run to her and engulf her in a hug, water started to trickle down my eyes. I let out myself to cry, I need that and I cry like an innocent child on her shoulder.

After hugging her, I hug dad tightly, then move on to my sister. All I can hear my heart beating in sorrow, my palms becoming sweaty and the whole world around me just swirling. "Aer Lingus flights will take off in a few minutes" some man spoke through a loud speaker.

"You must go now" dad says. I wipe away my tears and nod my head.

"I will miss you guys, a lot!" I mumble, I hug them all and leave through the doors and off to my flight. A small grin springs on my face as I start to think of all the positives, and happy thoughts. What may happen, and what may not. This may be not so bad Rosella, you will forget about Ryder, Lucas, and Hunter and so much more. Maybe this is the change, and maybe this will be the new best for me.

I walk towards a long line where everyone is getting there passport checked. After a few minutes my turn finally arrives, I show the security guard my card and head down a hall stepping into the plane. Hm, where is seat 168, tiringly I keep walking through the squishy airplane aisle until I finally approach my seat at the back of the airplane.

Well this is it. I grab my luggages and put them inside the top cabinets. Sitting down I shut my eyes and relax, hoping that my nervousness will fly away. I slowly open my eyes and see everyone sitting down.