3 : A FAMILY

This is a little character background - author-chan

Your POV

I thought I would always be that little girl sitting in the mud because no one cared but then I discovered my power...

"Heh look at this little brat, sitting on the side of the road *kick* ha stupid kid." The man said, but not to me there was a small girl a little bit down the road. "MISTER YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT, IT'S NOT RIGHT!" I shouted at the man. "Oh and what are you gonna do to stop me?" He said lifting me up but my hair. I was dangling there crying not from pain or fear, but from anger. I honestly didn't know what to do or what I was doing it just happened. Power erupted from my hands no, my soul. Fire spouted from my hands my hair stuck up from electricity, ice moved me toward him he ran but I caught up. I smiled at him. "HOW ABOUT I DO THIS!" I shouted raising my hands and thrusting them out and down streaks of fire and lightning shot at him not a single one missed he couldn't move due to the ice around him. Darkness swirled around and then left my hair went back to normal. The man was gone and the road was singed and smoking I walked back to the girl and said. "I'm sorry if I scared you are you ok?" She nodded and we walked away from there I found a large place no one owned and told her. "This is where we build A FAMILY.

10 YEARS LATER

"Welcome to eclipse the only shadow guild any where!" I said cheerfully giving them their guild mark. (Shadow guild is a term I made up meaning a light guild hiding behind a dark name) "We're going e have to expand soon we have more members than homes!" Nikki shouted at me. "Ok I'll work on it." I yelled back. This guild has really taken off I hope no light guilds try to destroy my family I've already had to rebuild a family once I hope I never have to again. I was snapped out of my thoughts buy a sketchy looking man snapping his fingers at me. "Miss um excuse me miss." He said to me. "Oh yes sorry what is it that I may help you with.

That was a few years ago and now my worst nightmare has come true...

Hey guys hope you liked it feel free to comment or message me any ideas thx - author-chan ; P