Ashley Starsider

~6 a.m~

Aiko: ah, isn't sleep wonderful~ *is talking in her sleep*

Slendy: GO TO SCHOOL *flips her mattress covers*

Aiko: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Slendy: because we've never seen you go to school nor is it in your records

Aiko: *looks up at Slendy from to floor for she is too lazy to stand* and who is this we we speak about

Everyone else in the household: *hiding behind the door frame to Aiko's room, even Smile dog*

Aiko:.... *stands up*.... NO I DON'T WANT TO *attempts to jump out the window but is restrained by everyone else in the household*

Sally: YOU WILL BE GOING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!! *throws her into her closet and locks the door*

Aiko: FINE THEN I'LL JUST SLEEP IN HERE THEN!

Ben: pfft like anyone would do that

Aiko: *thump* *snore*

Everyone else in the household: .........

Slendy: ..... *throws Sally into the closet with Aiko* NOW GO!!!!!!

Aiko: I DON'T NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!

~Aiko's perspective~

Aiko: WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL, NEVER THE LESS A FRESHMAN IN HIGHSCHOOL. BAKA SLENDY YOU CAN'T EVEN GUESS THE RIGHT YEAR!!!

Aiko had eventually agreed for there was a threaten of Slendy taking away all her Doritos and burning them. Slendy and Sally had set up the rules like; you will be home on time, you will pay attention in class, no tearing, breaking, burning, teleporting, or sending the school into another real/dimension/black hole of any kind. blah blah blah.

Aiko walks into the school it is the first day but Aiko doesn't know that so she just runs throughout the hallways in amazement at shiny trophies and the vast amounts of people. She gets a lot of weird stares every second. One of those times a blonde turd popular girl made fun of Aiko's dyed hair.....got punched right in the face landing the girl with a broken nose, a black eye, and sight lost in one eye. Aiko didn't know she was popular and is now on the hate list of the jocks and populars in school.

Aiko runs into a group of what looks like a tour around the school and decides to join and see if she missed anything. The group suddenly stops and a guy that looks to be the leading the tour, heads out towards a long field and starts yelling at a girl with her eyes closed laying down in the field. The people around Aiko started laughing and making snide remarks while Aiko was spacing out

(ah, what i wouldn't give for some sleep) Aiko was so envious at the girl. 

The leader of the tour came back looking content and lead the group again pointing out the classrooms and off limit areas. Though Aiko stayed back and watched as the girl walked the length of the field then rejoined the group contemplating whether or not to stay or go. (I wish you good luck in your slumber) Aiko silently saluted the girl in front of her understanding the feeling of being forced to go to school instead of sleeping. 

~an hour later~

Aiko was bored out of her mind. During her classes she just either spaced out, messed around by throwing a pencil at the teacher's head when they weren't looking, passed out, or just blew off class FOR IT WOULD BE AN ADVENTURE!!!!!, aka roaming the halls because she was lost.

By the time it was lunch Aiko, definitely knew where that was and ran towards the smell. Aiko quickly got in line and loaded up her tray....but soon dropped it on the ground for there were no Doritos but pineapples.