Day Of Fun

Tina's P.O.V.

After I went to go check on Tyler I found Sam and Thomas playing with cars. "This reminds me Sammy, you need to get them one new car, since you broke one the other day." I tell him, sitting on the couch watching them play.

He sticks his tongue out at me, then makes car noises at Thomas, making him giggle. I smile. I can't believe that I am actually a mother, a mom, I have children, that I love. It's so...it's a dream come true for me, I know that one day I'll be forced to go on a date, but I don't want to date. I just want to focus on my two babies right now.

"I met this guy last week, and he seemed to have his eyes on you the whole time. Remember that time we went shopping with the boys and I walked away?" Sam asks not looking at me while still playing cars with Thomas.

"Yeah..." I drawl, funny I was just thinking this. Hehe.

"Well I gave him my number to text me, and I'm supposed to drop subtle hints here and there about him, since he didn't like me coming on to him. He wants a woman, and I found out through texting him that he doesn't care that you have two kids, he finds that very....attractive in a way." I open my mouth to say something. "Not in a way that's gross, but adopting kids and caring for them as your own, is very...generous? Humble? Loving? One of those or something else. I can't remember." He waves his hand in the air. I giggle.

"And I should care why?" I ask laying on my side when Thomas crawled over to me smiling. I grinned back and kissed his cheek making him giggle. Aww!

He grabs onto my hand that I held out for him and pulls himself up beside me. "Mommy!" He grins and lays beside me, snuggling closer. Making me smile warmly, and my heart swell. I love it when they do something like this.

"Because, he is hot, sexy, and wants to be the father of your children." Sam tells me, breaking me away from my thoughts.

I blush at that, catching a different...less innocent meaning to that. "Oh," I say looking back at Thomas, who decided to play with my hair, smiling and cooing.

"Yes, and I have arranged a date for you two. For tomorrow. And you are going, so I can spend more time with my nephews." He tells me sitting at my feet.

I pout, not planning on answering, considering the fact that last time he told me that I was going on a date, I had to choice but to go on it. I refused and fought back, but in the end I was wearing a dress, heels, fancy earring, and make up. The guy ended up telling me that he was trying to get a date with Sam instead of me.

Can you imagine how I felt! No!

But on the bright side he felt humliated, thinking that Sam sent me to tell him gently that he didn't want to be with him. Then without thinking....I told him that I would never dress up like this if Sam told me to let the guy down easy. AND that Sam would do it himself...then to be more of a bitch...I told him to be more forward when flirting, or dropping hints.

Cause seriously, they got me all dolled up for litterally nothing!

I told him that I'll send Sam out with him tomorrow night, making him blush and look embarrassed. I smiled at him, told him that it was fine, went back to the appartment early, making Sam angry.

I told him this; 'You dumb ass! He was dropping hints on YOU! He wanted to go out with YOU!'

All wile smacking him, and chasing him around the apparment, quite an accomplishment since I was still wearing the heels.

After that he was very careful when guys went up to him and asked about me. He didn't respond to those that looked like they wanted a 'hump-and-dump' as he put it. And those who looked like they were doing a bet...which happened often considering my only friend is Sam when I first got here.