o n e

A/N: I'm really enjoying this story. Please vote/follow/ and comment! If you want more chapters. Seriously, it really helps knowing what your thinking =] 🐰

Jordan:

My mother sat me down at the table. "Chris and I have news," she told me. I frowned, "please don't tell me you're preggos mom," I said lifting my left hand.

My mom rolled her eyes. "No, Jordan I'm not pregnant." My mother frowned. I crossed my arms, "then what? I was on the phone with my boyfriend" I said annoyed. The doorbell ranged my step father, Chris went to answer it.

"This is Olivia, you can call her Liv, she's going to be living with us for a while," Chris said. I watched her enter my house with her luggage, she was a short, hispanic girl with brown hair that was wrapped into a bun. Liv was very thin she looked like she could be a model.

Liv was staring at the ground. "Wait.." I stood up and looked at Chris. "Where the hell did she even come from?" I asked. She's the daughter of one of my good friends," my mother said. "Ok, nice, but why is she here why can't she stay with someone else," I said annoyed. "Family problems so she's going to be here for a while," Chris said placing a hand on Liv's shoulder.

"Um. Where is she staying?" I asked. I don't care what she's going through. That's my room nobody sleeping in there. "Yours of course," my mother said. I frowned. "Umm no that's my room I'm not sharing it" I began to shout. I heard a sigh leave Liv's mouth.

"Jordan please this is just for now it's not forever" my mother begged. "I don't give two fucks if it's temporary that's my room!" I shouted. Liv picked her head up and widen her eyes, Chris crossed his arms. "Jordan can you stop being a brat for five minutes?" Chris yelled. Brat? I'm being a brat it's my room I don't have to share if I don't want to. I ran towards my room. "Honey he didn't mean that" my mother shouted after me.

I slammed my bedroom door and locked it. A few moments later I heard my mother banging on my door. "Jordan please that's not what he meant" she pleaded. I ignored her and dropped myself on my bed. There's only one person that will understand me, I unlocked my phone and dialed my boyfriend's number.

Olivia:

I was looking through the family pictures on the wall. That Jordan girl was causing a scene, while her parents were yelling at her. If I tried something like that my mother would beat me so hard that I'll look like a Picasso painting. I heard footsteps coming my way, "sorry about that, Jordan doesn't take change very well" Chris said.

I nodded yeah I can totally see that. "I hate to make you sleep in the living room but Jordan locked her bedroom door" he explained. I nodded and placed my bags on the floor. Jordan's mom handed me a pillow and a blanket. "Here's some sheets and a pillow" her mother gave me.

Great, I was sleeping on a couch my first night. Just great, "Sorry again," her mother said following Chris upstairs. I sat down on the couch, this is only temporary I reminded myself, I won't be here forever just for a while.

The next day I woke up to loud noises. I rolled over and fell onto the floor. I cursed in Spanish I forgot I wasn't home. I got up and heard noises coming from the kitchen. Jordan was in the kitchen washing the dishes. I walked over to her and saw breakfast on the table.

She turned around a jumped when she saw me. "Shit you little..urgh" she said turning back around. I sat down at the table. She turned the off the music she was blasting and sat down. She moved the plate that I was sitting in front of and placed it in front of her.

"This is mine make your own shit," she told me. I just stared at her and watched her bit into her food. After a couple of minutes of silence, she asked, "What are you deaf." I just stared at her.

No, I'm not deaf it's just taking a lot of o energy out of me not to beat your ass. It's clear your mother doesn't. She rolled her eyes and picked up her iPhone. A text alert went off on her phone. She smiled and responded to a text message. Wow, the first time I saw her kind of happy.

Her mother entered the kitchen and saw us. "Morning girls" she smiled. She noticed me and frowned. "Um Jordan where's Liv's food," she asked.

Jordan took a bite out of her eggs. "She can make her own food," she said poking her fork at her eggs. Her mom sighed deeply. "She's our guest your-"

"No as of today she's a part of this household and everyone in this house eats and cooks their own food," she told her mom. "Jordan that's-"

"It's the truth is it not," she told her mom. Her mom shook her head. "Liv has been enrolled at your school," she told me. "Senior year?" Jordan asked.

"Yes, she the same age and grade as you," her mother told her. "Great," Jordan said. A car horn honked outside. "Oh that's my ride," Jordan said walking towards the door. "Give Liv a ride would ya" her mom shouted.

I got up, free ride hell yeah. I followed behind Jordan. There was a white guy with dark hair leaning on a blue chair. "Who's this?" he asked pointing at me.

I don't know if he noticed but I rolled my eyes. Jordan walked up to him and kissed him on the lips."Babe, this is Liv she going to be living with me for a while," Jordan said annoyed.

Her boyfriend stared at her, "really you sure you ready after-" he paused and started rubbing her back. Jordan looked a little sad but was fighting the urge to cry. "I'm fine, let's just go," she said sitting in the front seat.

Wow, I never thought a person could be dramatic, is having me around really that bad, shit.

We arrived at the school and Jordan and her boyfriend, Scott I believe she said was his name were holding hands. She noticed me staring. "What are you looking at? bitch" she said to me. I crossed my arms. What is this bitch deal is Scott not dicking her down enough?

I opened my mouth to say something but walked off with Scott. I balled up my fist, screw her I have important things to worry about like finding my classes. I decided to walk in opposite directions. It's bad enough I have to deal with her attitude at him. I shouldn't have to deal with it at school.