ten

We laugh as we run through the rain on the way back to my apartment, my hand holding Allie's tightly. I pull her in front of me and start to unlock my door, her hands holding my waist.

"Harry," Allie whispers, my hands grabbing her cheeks. My mouth sets on hers and we share a kiss, her eyes closing as I do so. When I pull away, she keeps her eyes closed and she bites her lower lip. My heart beats faster and I move us into my house, my hand shutting and locking the door behind me.

"I'm dripping all over the floor," I laugh, taking off my wet jacket. I remove my hoodie and my long sleeved tee stays on my body, my eyes watching as Allie does the same. Her shoes come off and I take off my own, her hand grabbing mine after.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I ask, her head shaking. She lets me go and moves her arms up, wrapping them around my neck. She moves her hands into my hair, gently playing with the hairs by my neck.

"Harry, I want you to be comfortable," she whispers, my head leaning down. She grabs my cheeks after and I close my eyes, her lips pressing softly to the skin near my nose. My heart starts to race and I feel in myself that I have a beautiful girl who understands.

"D-Do you...what do you want to do?" I ask, her hands so gentle on my face. I open my eyes and she looks at me closely, her nose brushing mine before she leans up. Her lips press to mine and I wrap her in my arms, my forearms moving beneath her bottom to lift her up. She wraps her arms around my neck and I walk her into my room. I sit on the edge of the bed and she stays on my lap, her damp hair falling around us.

Our lips part and I move my hands off her, her hands moving once she sees what I'm about to do. I slowly retract my shirt and her hands feel over my bare skin, her hands so soft.

"I didn't know you had so many tattoos," she says, my lips smirking.

"When you want a distraction, this was it for me," I tell her, her smile growing.

"They're so cool," she grins, my hands staying on her waist.

I let her observe the ink and she stops, my eyes connecting with hers. She leans down and I smile, her lips curving before we share a kiss. Then she moves back and takes her shirt off, her petite body flawless.

"Allie," I whisper, her hands lacing together behind my neck.

"Harry," she starts, my head leaning up. She rests her forehead on mine and starts to kiss me again, my heart pounding. "Do whatever you want to me."

I look up at her and she smiles, my hands staying on her waist. So I lift her and carefully set her to lay on my bed. She looks up and me and I smile, her smile so bright.

"Let me make you feel good," I tell her, her eyes looking at me. She starts to nod, but it's not enough for me. She has to say it.

"Tell me, baby. You have to tell me," I explain, her eyes closing when I kiss her cheek.

"Please Harry. Make me feel good," she whispers, my arousal growing just listening to her talk.

I unbutton her jeans and she allows me to take them off, her eyes closing when I kiss along her chest. Once her jeans are off, I keep her wrapped in my arms.

"You alright?" I ask, her hands moving to my cheeks.

"Better than ever," she grins, my hands moving to set on her ribs. She kisses me and leans her body up, my hands moving back. I unclasp her bra and she lets me remove it, her small chest perfection in my eyes. Allie gently grabs my hands and I lean over her, looking down at her.

"What can I do baby?" I ask, her hands letting go so she grabs my shoulder.

"Please be with me. All natural," she says, my lips pressing together. My worst fear is letting her see my leg, but she has before. It bothers me more than it does her, but I'm so self-conscious about it.

"I don't know," I tell her, but she just kisses me softly.

"You are so beautiful and I want you in all that you are," she whispers against my lips, my heart racing. So I nod, rolling off her and removing my jeans. Then she watches as I remove my prosthetic leg and she curls into my side, my body turning to bring her into my arms.

"Allie," I whisper, her lips pressing to mine.

"Touch me, Harry," she says, my body rolling back onto her.

I kiss over her face and bring my hand between her legs and she gasps, my fingers feeling her over her panties. I can feel her own arousal and I start to kiss her chest as well, her submissive behavior enabling me to make her feel good quicker.

"You're so soft," I whisper against her sternum, her small laugh making me so happy and comfortable. She allows me to kiss along the soft skin of her breasts and I leave a small peck to her nipples. Her soft moans are beautiful and I believe strongly that she was given to me for a reason. I may have just ran into her at a coffee shop, but perhaps that was intentional for some reason.

"I can't believe you're mine," I whisper, kissing up her neck as she hugs me close.

"I could say the same to you," she tells me, my head lifting to look up at her. Allie smiles and I kiss her cheek, her hands feeling my shoulders and arms. She's gorgeous; a beautiful angel all for myself.

She leans up and I lift my body up, her eyes looking into mine. Allie tells me to lay down and I nod, her lips pecking mine as I roll onto my back. The strain on my knee lessens and she straddles my body, her hair falling behind her shoulders. She's on show, her natural beauty unbelievable.

Allie leans down, her long hair shifting to surround us. My hands hold her waist while hers press to the pillow beneath my head.

"You're absolutely beautiful," I tell her, her eyes closing as I feel her skin. I grab her breasts and she gasps, my lips pressing against her cheek.

"Mine," I whisper, her body collapsing onto mine. I hug her close to me and she brings her hand up to my hair, twisting the curls on the top of my head.

"I'm so safe with you," Allie tells me softly, her body pressed against mine. My eyes admire how beautiful she is; I can't get enough of her.

"I'll do anything to make sure I keep it that way," I promise, her smile growing. I lift my hand to cup her cheek and kiss her forehead.

She nuzzles her head in my neck after and I feel her relax on me, her legs separated over my shortened leg. The small action tells me she's so comfortable and in disregard to the injury. I've never met someone like her before, and because of her, I don't think my life has ever changed so much before. Changed for the better.

~*~*~*~*~

Hey Loves!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!

Much love! <3 xoxo