2: Viper is Boss?

I continued to ride under the lamplight as I waited for the traffic light to turn orange before I sped across the road, not caring if it had turned red. I couldn't afford to waste my time stuck in the traffic.

My motorbike sped down the dark alley as I rounded the corner. The path led to the basement as I drove down the lane. It was as if I had done it several times. The dark didn't scare me at all.

When I reached, I got off from my motorbike and hurriedly brisk-walked to the door where a man was guarding it. He smiled at me when he recognised me and let me enter.

I walked into the arena where the fight has started. Ignoring the lustful stares from the male audiences, I tucked out my button-up blouse as I headed to the room.

When I reached Pitbull's room, I found the fifty year old wrapping his fists with bandages as he move to tighten the ends. When he had trouble securing the ends, I moved forward and helped him.

He shot me a lopsided smile as he released a sigh. "You have been with me for five years, Natalie." He chuckled deeply, cocking his head to one side as he smiled down at me.

I nodded, smiling along with him. "Yes, sir." I said, not looking up as I secured the bandage wrapped around his left fist.

"By the way, I have someone to introduce to you." He said, motioning for the person to come out of the shadows.

When the light hit his face, I found myself gasping in shock. "Boss." I murmured, covering my mouth with my hands.

"Natalie." He smirked down at me while I turned to look at Pitbull who looked surprised as well.

"Ahh, seems like both of you know each other." He chuckled, shaking his head. I gulped as I turned to look at Boss who was wearing a wife beater and jeans with a leather jacket.

He looked so hot when he wasn't in his usual suit.

"Like what you see?" He smirked, making me look down in embarrassment. What was I thinking? He was just fooling around with me.

"Natalie may be your private medic, but she is off limits, boy." Pitbull said, smacking his shoulder. He nodded with a smile on his face. "I will try to, uncle."

He stood up and shook his head. "You and your playboy ways should really change, Declan." And with that, he left the room as he went off for his fight.

I looked around the surroundings to find that we were alone. Would he do anything to me? I mean, we were now no longer boss and secretary. He might use this chance to get back at me for rejecting him, wouldn't he?

I moved to sit down on the bench when he wasn't talking as he just stared at me. I held onto my helmet tightly as I looked at the ground as though it was the most interesting thing on Earth.

I felt the bench creaked as he sat down beside me. Before I knew it, I was pulled to his laps as I gasped in shock. I tried to pull away from his arms, but he just wouldn't budge.

His fingers caressed my face while I struggled under his iron grip. "Stop struggling." He growled before his lips attacked mine.

My eyes widened as I stared at his face. Before long, I felt my eyelids closed as I tugged onto his wife beater and deepened the kiss.

His tongue slipped into my mouth as our lips moved in sync. He bit on my bottom lip until it was swollen. He pulled away and trailed kisses along my neck.

I moaned when he bit on my sensitive spot and left hickeys behind. I was pulled back to my senses as I quickly opened my eyes and pushed him away. Turning around, my fingers fumbled with my collar as I adjusted it.

"We really shouldn't be doing this, boss." I mumbled as I pulled down the hems of my skirt. I was pulled back to his arms as he stared down at me.

I felt myself looking back into his dark hooded eyes as he let out a possessive growl.

"You are mine, Natalie Marsh."

+++

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

Things are going to get interesting soon, you know? So, stay tuned for more.

4th July 2016