Chapter 15

I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.
(Song really fits with chapter even though it's kind of overused and no lie I kinda teared up at the end)

I appeared in the office, only to find it completely empty, unlike most times I've seen it where it was buzzing with demon employees typing and chatting in their cubicles as I looked around the barren dimly lit hallways.

"Harry! You little shit!" I panicked, my emotions going back and forth between anger and fear as I began to breathe heavily, looking around frantically before I quickly headed for his main office, only to find it empty just like the rest of the building aside from a lamp on the large dark cherry wood desk, shining a small spotlight on a disk with the name "Lady Liza" written on it right besides a remote control.

"Please be a really shitty mixtape, please let this be all about a shitty mixtape that he made and this was just a prank." I mumbled nervously to myself, picking up the disk before I looked over to the large flat screen television hanging on the wall behind the desk.

I inserted it in the side of the tv with shaking hands, backing away slowly, almost tripping on the rug as I raised the remote in my hand, turning it on as a white static noise appeared before it cut off to a video of Harry, who looked like he was struggling with the angle of the camera.

"Oh for god's sakes, I've always hated this shit camera." He grumbled to himself, the screen only showing his chest as he fumbled with the camera, backing away revealing his beautiful concentrated face as he bit his lip and furrowed his brows.

"Alright, I think I got it." He breathed, bringing his hands out in a cautious manner as he slowly backed away from the camera only for the screen to tilt and crash to the floor as Harry brought his hands to his hair in frustration from the back, letting out an irritated "bloody hell, Marty come fix this shit" before it went back to a white static screen.

Then Harry appeared on the screen once again, cutting to a new video as he situated himself in front of the camera.

"Hi my lady," He said in his raspy lovable voice, a dimpled smile on his face as he raised his hand, waving slightly at the camera before he ran it through his brown waves of hair.

"I'm assuming you already found out that the Assassin was just a decoy and by now, knowing you, you've probably managed to weasel the information you needed from those other three." He chuckled as I frowned, glaring up at the television, my anxiety getting the better of me.

"Stop chuckling you asshole! Tell me what the fuck is going on or I swear to god Harry-"

"You're probably yelling at the screen right now telling me to just cut to the chase at the moment." Harry then laughed, making my cursing halt to a stop as I blinked up at the television in shock.

I swallowed, nearing the screen as I watched him take in a deep breath, his adams apple bobbing up and down before he looked straight at the camera, as if he was looking right into my eyes and it still caught me off guard seeing him with that green tint in his irisis again.

"Lady Liza, I'm dying." He said, unblinking with a stern expression as I felt my whole world collapse right in front of me, my jaw going slack.

No.

He can't be.

"You've already noticed the small things, like how my body isn't as durable as it used to be or should be. After the first week of testing the serum on the both of us I began to secretly deteriorate, experiencing those heart beats and chest pains once again except two times worst. I'm becoming human again, and with my heart being centuries, centuries of years old, my heart beats will continue to rapidly gain speed until it just... stops and crashes." He explained, his appearance looking blurry from the tears that were forming in my eyes as I wiped at the ones that were trailing down my cheeks.