第7章:梟谷学園 VS 青葉城西

CHAPTER 7 : Fukuroudani VS Aoba Jousai

'Hmm? Where's Sorano-chan?'

Iwaizumi and Izumi stared at the brown-haired lad in confusion. Oikawa blinked at them. 'What? Why are you two staring at me like that?' he questioned.

Iwaizumi opened his mouth to speak. 'D—'

'Did you just add –chan to her name?!' Izumi cut his boyfriend off, exclaiming at Oikawa who flinched in surprise at her high-pitched query.

Oikawa tilted his head. 'Yeah I just did.'

Iwaizumi gave Oikawa a nonchalant applause then he leaned forward. 'Did you apologize for asking that stupid question?' he hissed.

The lad flinched and shivered upon Iwaizumi's murderous look. 'I-I haven't, but planning to do so, that's why I asked for her!' Oikawa replied and put up a defensive stance in case Iwaizumi hits him.

Izumi laughed. 'Hajime-kun almost went to kill you. For real.'

Oikawa moved away from his best friend. 'I can feel it even now.' He murmured.

'Akayuki is at the Karaoke.' Iwaizumi informed.

• Oikawa Tooru •

'We got separated and she's with the other group. Before you ask, no, you can't go to the Karaoke's place. It's forbidden because they're cleaning it. It has been closed since a long time so if I ever find you sneaking around there, I'll keep in you in the freezer.'

Even if Iwa-chan said that, the more it's forbidden, the more people want to enter. After descending down the stairs from the pub, I turned left and entered the convenience store right below the pub.

As usual, the cashier would greet me with a sweet, "Welcome to the store!" but I frowned when a male's voice greeted me instead.

'Welc—'

The cashier and I made eye contact. My eyes widened and so did his eyes. 'O-Oikawa-san...!' he gasped.

I exhaled sharply and glared at him.

'What are you doing here?' he asked.

'To buy things, obviously,' I replied nonchalantly and headed towards the drinks section. I reached out for the chocolate milk can and placed it on the counter. My junior from middle school scanned the item before I handed him the money. In return, he gave me the receipt and thanked me for coming.

'Oikawa-san!' he called out. 'I'll be watching your match with Fukurodani.'

I looked away and headed out muttering an "okay".

Kageyama Tobio. Was it a coincidence that he worked there? Oh—wait! I spun and entered the store once again. 'Welcome—Oikawa-san?' Tobio frowned.

'Tobio-chan,' I leaned forward and lowered my voice. 'Does this convenience store offer delivery?'

He frowned. 'Delivery? No, I've never even heard of any convenience store making delivery—'

'That doesn't matter, I need you to make a delivery to the pub upstairs.' I held his shoulders.

His eyes widened. 'P-Pub? But pub is—'

'It's fine, do it!' I urged.

'Uh...'

-