Loving my Bestfried (August Alsina)

This is for Augie_is_bae
_______________________________
Kartina pov.
I was sitting in class waiting for the bell to ring. It was last period and all I want to do is eat, be lazy, and sleeps. And its Friday so yea :). I guess I was in another world cause Ms. Robinson need some dick or sum cause all she do is bitch about sum like stfu. I guess I zone out cause she was bothering me.

Ms. Robinson: Ms. Kartina

Me:yes bitch

The whole class 'oohhh' or 'she gone be in trouble'. To be honest I don't give a fuck cause 1. she always bothering someone, 2. She annoying, and last but not least, 3. She be bitching about something.

Ms. Robinson:*shock* that's not how you talk to your teacher

Me:oh well just did

Ms. Robinson :do you talk to your mother like that

Me:no, cause she would have beat my ass, but the question is *gets out of the chair and walks towards her* do you suck Mr. Roberts dick with that mouth

Everyone 'oohhh' or laugh their ass off. Ms. Robinson had a shock and embarrassing look on her face, while I had a smirk on mine.

Ms. Robinson:alright then detention after school

Me:how the fuck you don't know I might be doing something after school *doing tf motion*

Ms. Robinson:well you got something to do at detention

Man this shit is bs I swear man.

(Skip to detention)

This shit boring ass hell. Got me in this stupid ass class when I could be at home watching my nigga spongebob. Yea I still watch got a problem. The witch was reading a book. I started to doze off but my phone lit up, letting me know I got a notification. I pick it up and that August text me. I smile he always got to make my day some how, even littlest things he still make my day. The text read.

Augustine😒💝💋: Tina where are you

Black queen 👸💅👽: in detention, why wassup?

Augustine 😒💝💋: ya ass always getting into trouble smh, but do you want to go to the movies

Black queen👸💅👽: August Anthony Alsina Jr. are you asking me on a date, but can you come and get me pleaseeeee

Augustine 😒💝💋: yes I am baby girl and sure want me to being you to ya house

Black queen 👸💅👽:yea cause I want to sneak in some snacks and change clothes

Augustine 😒💝💋:ight see ya

Black queen👸💅👽:ight ✌

End of conversation

I can't to get out of here

(At home)

August was downstairs waiting for me to get ready, probably sleep. Yes I take that long, but there is still time to go cause my school get off at 3:00, but thanks to Ms. Robinson. I got off at 4:00. I just got out of the shower and I'm going to put this on.

I walk downstairs to see August sleep. Smh I knew it.

Me:August

August:*mumbles*

Me:hey big head wake up

August:*turns over *

Me:are you fucking serious right now *sit on his lap* baby boy wake up

August:*put his hands on my hips* you know I like this position

Me:*rolls her eyes while getting off of him* not going to happen

August:*mumbles*won't be saying th a tonight

Me:whatcha said honey

August:huh I ain't said nothing

Me:mhmmmmh well let's go *pulling his arm*

(After the movie )

August pov.
We just left the movies. We went to see 'Finding Dory' ( an:I want to see it so bad). Her ass is childish, but love her. Yup I love my best friend I hope she feel the same way. That's the reason why I took her to the movies. We was in her room she was taking pictures and shit. I am going to confess that I got feelings for her. Hope she feel the same way.

Me :Kartina

Kar: mhm *looking at me*

Me:I need your help with something

Kar: what is it

Me:well there is this girl that I have feelings for and I want to know how to tell her

Kar:well you got to tell how you feel be a man about it

Me:*laughs and rubs his chin hair*ight......Kartina I have feelings for you I always like ya since the first time I met you.

Kar:I have feelings for you too

Me:would you like to be my girl

Kar:yes*smiles and kiss me*

The kiss was sweet and amazing. She got some nice ass lips and they sweet Oh MY God. I push her down and kiss her neck and left many bruises. I ran one hand down her back while the other on her hair. I kiss down further leaving more bruises and went back up "You so sexy" with my lips grazing over hers kissing her again. My hands went down to her diamond and put two fingers in. She moan letting me put my tounge in her mouth. I push in and hitting her g-spot. She pull away and kiss my neck leaving bruises on my body, as her hands went south too my pants. She went to grab it but I grab her hand saying "I'm in control tonight ok" while pressing my hardness to her cat. She moan and nodded her head.

Me:nope I want to hear you *grinding into her while kissing her neck*

Kar:yeess *moaning grabbing his hair*

Me: yes what *grinding harder into her*

Kar:yess daddy

Me:you gone be sore tomorrow

-------

She gasp a little when I was putting more bruises and hickeys on body,while thrusting into her moaning, she scratched my back.

Me:damn you tight *biting his lip*

Kar:good lord go faster

I grab her thighs squeezed it and put her legs on my shoulder go faster and deeper. Putting my face in her neck making more hickeys, on wherever I could put my mouth on. I moan when she wrap her legs around me, "Damn girl stop squeezing me" . "What like this " she said while squeezing me. I groan and grind into her harder and slower,but deep and fast. That made her clawed my back. "Daddy I'M CUMMING" she screams turning her head. "Shit me too" putting my head in her neck cumming in the condom while she cum on it. Yea I said condom Yung Aug isn't ready for kids, while I do want kids but not right now.

Kartina:-*starts laughing *

Me:*laughs with her* whats so funny

Kartina :how we had sex on our first date

Me: that is funny, but atleast you trust

Kar:yes I do daddy

Me:keep talking like that you gone be sore for next week

Kar:*blushes *stfu *lays head on his chest*love you

Me:*grabs her hand kissing it* love you too

So how did I do,sorry it took so long I have writers block.