"Nothing you can do," - Ladrien AU

I seriously need to improve in present tense, so this is going to be weird to write haha xD I'll do it anyway.

also I saw a lot of stories with Chat Noir being the vampire ... What if we turn it around a little?

at the end is like not a make out, it's not really dirty, but it's kinda I don't know how to explain it. Hope you like it anyway.

----------------------------

It is the year 2799 when vampires take over the Earth. Human race is outnumbered by these horrible creatures and humans live as their slaves.

Usually every vampire has one and Ladybug is no different than the rest. Her previous slave died from exhaustion. She is one of the most important vampires in the world. She is rude and bossy, not caring what humans think about her. She is above them anyway. 

The one before previous was killed by Ladybug herself. That little brat, named Chloe, was eating her nerves. 

Now she is on her way to the market, which slaves are selled on. She sighs as she looks around it, every single human hiding in their cages. 

There is one human however, who is silently sitting in the middle of the cage, not blinking at all. It looks like he is lost in his thoughts.

He is thinking about his family, his mother and father. He loves them still, even if they are already dead. He deeply sighs, not realizing that someone is standing right above his cage.

Ladybug looks at him a once again. His messy blond hair and his electric green eyes remind her of someone she knew.

Felix. Chat Noir. What would she do to get him back.

"I'll take him," she smirks as the boy finally realizes someone was buying him. His eyes go wide as he sees who is actually buying him. 

She is beautiful, but something about her gives him shivers. They uncuff him and Ladybug looks at him from both sides. 

"Yeah, he'll do," she smirks as she pays and drags him back at her mansion. 

When they arrive, he is suprised if he is completely honest. His last master had way smaller house. Before he knows it, he was pulled down, his face close to Ladybug's. 

"Now let's get the rules clear," she smirks. He feels fear rush through his veins as he sees her two small teeth, sharper than others. 

"You are not allowed so speak unless you're spoken to, you cannot leave the house without me and I think you know how chores in house work, so get to work," she smirks. "Actually, ..-Wait a minute,"

She lets go of his shirt, grabbing his arm, yanking him forward into the bathroom. 

"Bathe, I'll bring you clothes," she sighs. "You are a servant of one of the most important vampires on this planet, you can't look like homeless person," 

He nods, not wanting to get in trouble for speaking. She sees that all the clothes she has is women. So she does, what she has to. She opens up the closed next to hers, feeling the sad feeling in her stomach. 

Why did she buy him? That is the question, roaming her head. He reminds her of Felix so much, she just had to do it.

She takes out a pair of jeans, a black t-shirt and a white blazer. She hopes it would fit him. 

She knocks on the door and soon the door opened, revealing the boy, still in his clothes, not moving an inch. She hands him clothes. "Go shower,"

He nods and tries to close the door, but Ladybug stops him. "I never asked you. What's your name?"

The boy looks confused for a moment, before realizing he needs to answer her. "I-I'm Adrien," trying to sound confident, his voice fails him. 

"Okay, go shower now," she closes the door, letting the boy do this job.

"Adrien, huh?" she smiled at herself. "He would make a good Chat Noir,"

He is quickly done with showering, not wanting to do something she doesn't want to. Adrien slowly opens the door, peeking in, seeing nobody in the hall. He sighs in relief. 

He heard stories of how humans have died under the hands of vampires. And most of them aren't nice bedtime stories. 

"Oh, you are done already?" she was suprised. His still has wet hair, which makes her twich and he notices.

She remembers how he always came to sleep with his hair still wet. 

"A-Are you okay, mistress?" he doesn't know if he is allowed to speak, but he dares anyway.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine," she nods. 

But before he can do anything, he's roughly pressed against the wall. His breath hitches as he feels her head next to his neck. 

"I-I'm s-sorry," he tries. 

She brings one of her hands up to his neck and slides her thumb across it. "You know we said something about speaking freely?"

He scaredly nods, not wanting to cry. He bit his lip, trying to stay as calm as possible. 

"You know, my fiancé died a few months ago," she smirks, making Adrien confused about the current situation. "And you know what's the worst?"

He finally dares to look at her. "He looked just like you,"

With that she presses her lips onto his, making him gasp in suprise. Because he isn't returning her kiss, she roughly presses him into a wall even more. 

He finally returns kiss, making her pleased. "Good boy,"

Adrien has no idea what is going on, so when her lips move on his neck, he squeaks in suprise. 

"You know, my dear, you would look good as a vampire," she smirks, his eyes wide in fear. "You could be my husband, not some sort of a stupid slave,"

This is the point, where Adrien is shocked by everything that is going on, but it doesn't give him a lot of time to think. 

Before he knows, two small teeth pierce through his skin, making him scream in pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't even know. Don't judge me, I'm bored.