Chapter 16

Chapter 16

**

I woke up and found myself in the arms of Blake. Remembering the events of last night, I sighed. Today is the last day of preparation and so much is left to do. The thought of it made me groan and bury my face in the pillow.

"What's got your panties in twist?" I heard Blake chuckle.

I shot my head up and smacked his chest. "Shut up." I threw my head back and groaned. Blake chuckled and shoved me down the bed. "Blake, what the hell?"

"Rise and shine. You have school," Blake said, amused.

"I don't want to go," I grumbled.

"You have to. Oh, I thought you weren't talking to me." He smirked.

I glared at him and sat up. "Fine. You don't want me to talk, then I won't. And I thought we were past that after yesterday." I got up and began making my way towards my room.

"Sorry, sis." Blake said apologetically, running after me.

"It's fine." I reassured him, but pouted again. "But I'm still not forgiving you."

"What do you want me, wait not only me, but us to do?" He asked, hopefully.

"Surprise me," I smirked.

He narrowed his eyes at me. Studying me for a few minutes, he slowly nodded his head. "Done."

"Okay, then. Since, we are done here. I have school to go. I'll see you later," I said and walked out. I walked a little back inside and smiled. "Good morning."

I paddled to my room, only to meet Ashton on the way. He was standing there, talking on his phone. I don't think he noticed me because after he hung up, he turned around and was surprise to see me. The surprise face turned into a smug one. I raised an eyebrow at him. What has gotten into him? He was looking at me, up and down. I followed his gaze and found that I was only wearing one of Will's t-shirts. I remember removing my jeans to get comfortable last night. Not in any pervert way.

My face turned bright red as Ashton's gaze was now on my legs. I could feel my face heat up, again. I was confident and all, but I never had a boyfriend. Having protective brothers and a protective best friend, I mean ex-best friend, I never had a chance to. I had my first kiss to some guy in 9th grade, but that was it.

"Like what you see?" I said, trying to be confident.

"Actually," he began and took a step closer, smirking. "I do like what I see."

Okay... That was not what I expected. I though he'll deny. Well, damn.

"Um..yeah. Whatever." I dismissed. I began walking to my room, but was stopped yet again. "Now what, Ashton?"

"We have to talk about what happened yesterday," he stated.

"You care because?" I asked.

"I don't." He said. "It's simply because we were suppose to talk about our assignment."

"Oh well. Sorry about that. We still have time. Can we start this assignment discussion from Monday?" I asked. I have to take care of few things before I begin my work with Ashton. I already know that working with him is going to be handful. I have this party and fresher's arrangements too. I don't think I can handle too many work at the same time.

"Why do I have a feeling that you are just trying to avoid being my partner?" He asked and cocked his head to a side.

"It's nothing like that," I began. I don't want him to feel that way. "It's just that I have to take care of this fresher's party. I want to make it as perfect as I can. I've got some arrangements yet to make and it has to be done today. So I'll come to school, but I won't be there in class. I don't have time."