New Family Addition..

Next Morning

Taraji POV

Today is the day that I get to take my babies home. I'm so glad and i can't wait for them to see the house. I was feeling better now but I was still a LITTLE bit sore. Terrence and zuri came in as happy as ever. "WE GET TO TAKE OUR BABIES HOME!" they shouted happily. "Did you tell this kids about the twins?" i asked him and he nodded. "They're all more then happy.." he said grinning and he kissed me. They helped me and natasha up and the nurses came and gave is our babies in the carriers. They were all knocked out. Zuri drive up here in a seperate car so that him and natasha can go home. I walked out carefully and terrence had the twins and put them in the backseat. He made sure that he had the air conditioner going so that they won't be hot. He then helped me into then car and we all waved goodbye to eachother. When i got in I turned and smiled at them. "Hey babies..we're about to take you to your new house.." i said smiling and Josiah yawned. "Aww.." said terrence grinning. Their eyes were still closed. We drove home and when we went inside all of the kiss crowded us. "Guys! Shhhh" said terrence and they became quiet and looked at them. "Awww.." they both said. We took them upstairs and put them in one of the cribs together since they were so small.

The Ariyah started smiling and we smiled back

The Ariyah started smiling and we smiled back. "This is your nursery.." said terrence smiling. He kissed me and Ariyah yawned and they grabbed hands!

 He kissed me and Ariyah yawned and they grabbed hands!

"Aww!" me and terrence whispered. "We have eveything for them right?" I asked and Terrence nodded. "So..what Now?" he asked. "Well...we take care of them..they need anything then we provide.." I told him. He nodded and smiled at them and They made little sounds. "Aww! I still can't believe that they're ours!" I said smiling. "Maybe we should let them sleep for a while though.." said terrence and i nodded. We have them a blanket and set up the baby moniters. "Oh dang they didn't eat.." I said picking up Ariyah and terrence picked up Josiah. "I guess you're getting formula then.." i said to both of them and i got the bottles. I saw Ariyah stirring around and she opened her mouth and started sucking on the bottle. Terrence did the same and i saw her open her eyes. "Baby look! She's opening her eyes!" I said and terrence smiled. "Josiah is too.." he said grinning. Ariyah opened her eyes and stared at me and then she smiled. "Hey baby.." I said kissing her forehead. She started drinking the formula and kept watching me. "Josiah's mean mugging me.." said terrence looking playfully sad. "Terry baby she has your eyes...brown and green.." I said grinning. "He has yours..black and brown.." said terrence smiling. "They might even change like mine since he's 50% me. They might go from black to Brown and then a small mix of green since mine change with the season's.." said terrence. "Ariyahs will change from green to Brown and then in between from time to time right?" I asked him and he nodded. "Ooh..that's cool." I said smiling. "I moved the bottle away because Ariyah kept moving her head around and it went on the side of her mouth. I wiped it and she let out a little burp. "Ooh!" I said Chuckling. She smiled and did it again. "Aww.." said terrence and Josiah gave terrence another look. "Man why come you don't like me?" He asked him and i just laughed. "He's just not used to you yet.." I told him and he shrugged.