Chapter 15 - Jaxon

Cover by joeyness_! How amazing is it, guys?!

I pull my car up to Cameron's apartment and park. The guys usually met up once a week and this past month I'd become part of this ritual. We'd watch a game, share a few beers, and talk about boxing. It was nice to fall into a routine that included me amongst other guys roughly my age. It's been a long time since I've had that.

Taking the elevator up to his floor, I rap my knuckles on his door when I reach it. Cameron swings it open a second later, his usual grin on his face.

"Hey, man." We shake hands and clap each other's back with the other.

I walk inside and shut the door behind me. We make our way to the living room where the other guys are lounging on the couches. I clasp hands in greeting with each of them before settling down on the single couch.

"You look tired." Cameron observes as he pops open his can of beer and takes a sip. "Couldn't sleep?"

Immediately my mind goes to yesterday with Emily and fuck...just the memory of it threatens to make me hard again. The last thing I want is to give the guys an eyeful of my semi so I cross one leg so that my ankle rests on my knee, obscuring their view of my crotch. But goddamn, who could blame me?

Of all the times I'd fantasized and envisioned what it would be like to be inside her, nothing could have prepared me for the real deal. The two of us had fit together perfectly and she felt so good immediately upon sinking into her that I could've blown my load right then. Sex with her was the most satisfying I've ever had. I'd thought that fucking her once would get it out of my system but all that one taste did had awoken my raw desire and I wanted more. In every possible way that I could have her. And that's exactly why I'd told her it couldn't happen again.

I spent the entire night tossing and turning, craving her presence and body. Fuck, she had the most perfect body. I was surprised by my level of control for not coming right when she dropped that flimsy towel and bared herself to me. One look at her soft curves, round breasts, and endless legs, and I'd snapped. I fucking devoured her. And the entire night I was envisioning round two; the round that I couldn't allow to happen.

"You okay?" Cameron asks and I realize I zoned out.

"Yeah," I brush off. "Just a rough night."

And the worst fucking case of blueballs known to man.

"So, who are you going to be fighting next?" Nate asks.

"Some fighter named Claude Beckett."

"He's good." Asher pipes up. "Better than Sanders for sure."

"Have you seen his fights?" I ask.

"Not all, but a fair share."

"Run his plays by me." I lean forward and listen raptly. I'd know exactly what and how to prepare based on his strengths and weaknesses.

"He's got fantastic defense, just like you, so that's going to be a problem. But the good thing is that his offence sucks ass and yours is more mediocre. He's known for his uppercuts because it's the easiest offense to deliver after a dodge so that's something you'll have to watch out for. I can see why Coach would agree to a fight with him but I'd be careful."

"Yeah, of course. But it sounds like he'd meet me tie for tie."

"Physically, yeah, but mentally the guy is a wall. Nothing gets past him. He's not like Sanders, he doesn't engage in trash talk or shit around the bush. He's to the point and he's fantastic as hell at controlling his cool. That's one hell of an advantage in such a violent sport."