Chapter 35

AN: More Language! :)

BLAIR POV

When I first arrived at college 6 months ago, I had a few expectations. Make friends, have a roommate who wasn't crazy, do well in my classes, see my brother once in a while, and just have a genuinely good time. So far all of these things have been true. What I didn't expect was that I would be going to the campus security station to bail out my roommate, who would also be my boyfriend. 

The station was bleak, in fact it looked just like I imagined it would. White, boring ceilings, flickery ceiling lights,  dirty floored, and the smell of stale coffee filled the air. 

I quickly trotted behind Will as we headed to the main desk. "Can I help you?" A guard sitting behind the desk asked tiredly. 

"We're here to see Wesley Foster." Will  explained. 

The guard didn't really acknowledge him but just typed rapidly on his computer. He then picked up his phone, talking quickly to some one on the other line.

He hung up and then continued looking at his computer screen. 

Will and I exchanged a look. "Umm Wesley Foster.." Will stated again.

 "Have a seat." The officer ordered, a hint of annoyance on his face. 

I sighed and the two of us sat down on the hard plastic chairs behind us. I was freezing, a coconut bra and a straw skirt wasn't very insulating. After waiting for a few minutes another officer came out over to us. "Foster?" He asked and I nodded, finally gaining courage to speak. 

"Is he okay? Can we see him?" I asked quickly. 

"I'm guessing you're Blair." The officer said. Will looked at me, and I looked at the officer. "I'm Officer Willows, I'm acquainted with Wesley. Come on, I'll bring you to him." He said, ushering us to the back. 

We followed Officer Willows through a narrow hallway with empty holding cells. The bleak design of the front of the station matched the back. "Here he is." Officer Willows stopped us. There sat Wesley, in a cell with three other men. 

Wolf whistles and obscene gestures filled the air. I felt awkward in my outfit and felt pretty exposed in my bra and see through skirt. Will stood in front of me, jaw clenching and standing protectively in front of me.

"Knock it off!" I heard Wesley snap. 

Wesley walked up to the bars of the cell he was being held. His eyes were raking my body up and down. "Why are you still wearing that?" He hissed at me. He sent death glares at the boys around me, silently daring them to stare or make another sound towards me. 

I rolled my eyes, "Oh I am so sorry Wesley. Sorry that I didn't have time to do a complete wardrobe change before coming to get you from jail." I said sarcastically. 

Wesley sighed and tugged at his hair. He quickly ripped his shirt off and slid it through the bars, handing it towards me. 

I grabbed it and shot him a look, "Seriously?" I scoffed. 

He nodded, "Besides I know you're cold. You have goosebumps." He pointed out. I rolled my eyes again but slid it on. 

"So is he good to go?" I asked Officer Willows. 

"Yep, but we will need to talk to Mr. Foster before he leaves." He answered. Will and I nodded and stepped aside so he could let Wesley out. 

When Wesley got out I couldn't resist, I had to hug him. He melted into me, and quickly wrapped his arms around me, kissing the top of my forehead. "Careful Wesley." Will warned. These boys and their overprotectiveness.

We followed Officer Willows down the hall, Wesley keeping his arm wrapped around my shoulders. 

"We need to talk to him in private." Officer Willows said. Will and I nodded while Wesley followed the officer in, closing the door behind him. 

Will and I waited outside the hall. "Could you get the car Will? I'll wait for Wesley in here." I asked my brother. 

"Are you sure? I don't know if I should leave you in here alone." Will said uneasily. 

"Will, I'll be fine! Wes is in the office and there's police officers everywhere. Please." I practically begged. 

Will scratched his head, "Okay, I'll pull the car up, meet you out there." He instructed, heading outside. 

---BREAK---

About 10 minutes later Wesley came out, Officer Willows following behind. "Thanks Tim." Wesley thanked him. 

The officer patted him on the back, "Anytime Wesley, please remember what I said earlier." He asked. Wesley nodded, and started walking down the hallway. 

Wesley held my hand but was silent and lead us both outside. "Wesley is everything okay? Are you in any more trouble?" I asked curiously, needing to know what was happening next.

"I have a warning and anything that happens with Pete if he decides to pursue anything." Wesley answered tightly. He was quiet again and we headed towards Will's car which was parked up front when he stopped dead in his tracks. 

"Was what Pete said true?" He asked me. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Did you guys really talk the other day like he said?" He clarified. 

I nodded slowly and Wesley squeezed his eyes shut, his jaw clenched. "When?" He asked quietly. 

"Wednesday." I answered, unable to look him in the eyes.

"When were you going to tell me?" He asked, his voice noticeably louder. 

Never. My subconscious screamed. 

"Uhh-um-' I stammered. 

"Never! You weren't going to tell me were you?" He guessed, his voice going up another octave. 

"I didn't want you to freak out." I said quietly. 

Wesley chuckled bitterly, "Freak out. Okay. I'm your boyfriend Blair! You should have told me the minute it happened!" He yelled frustratedly, tugging his hair. 

"I wanted to avoid the fight, and I wanted to take care of myself! He didn't attack me like before, just scared me, so I thought it would be fine to let it go." I shrugged, hoping he would calm down a bit. 

It didn't work though, Wesley just looked more furious. "I'm supposed to take care of you! Why wouldn't you tell me?" Wesley bit. 

"Wesley, Pete's in the hospital, I think his nose is broken. I just wanted a nice night." I pleaded. 

"I don't give a fuck where that asshole is! His nose is broken big deal it'll heal. He's just lucky I didn't kill him because I should have!" Wesley screamed. I took a step back, he was scaring me. 

"Wesley stop." I said. 

Will got out of the car and headed towards us with caution. 

"Is everything cool here? I think it's been a long night and we need to get home." Will advised. I nodded, stepping towards my brother. 

"I think that's a good idea." I agreed quietly, not looking up at Wesley. 

Wesley's fists were clenched and he nodded quietly, getting in the back without saying another word.